Dressing an Evil Blademaster?

Quin

Alright..didn't want to look like a newb by asking this...(which is why it was in the anonymous forum..) But yeah. New to the blademaster class..never played one. What would be some basic eq to dress *it* i'm assuming red dragon and tainted are out of the question sense blm's have armor weight limits. Thanks in advance.

*crawls to his newbie hole and begins to rock back and forth awaiting an answer*

For a good or a neutral, all but two pieces of mithril can be worn. I don't know about red dragon, but I do know that an encumberance class (unless blms are encumbered by different stuff than monks, but I don't see why they would) can wear chaos dragon armor (not sure if that's anti evil, but I think it might be). Sorry I can't help more.

I've played so few evils, I have a hard time dressing them. Minotaur is about the best I can do solo. *grumble* I have a hard time knowing where to get a lot of it.

P.S. Why are goodie wares so close to central FL and baddie wares/ranking areas on the outskirts? Hmmmm?

Why you are a double poster?

golden sun

onyx ring

onyx ring

Rusted Medallion

Rusted Medallion

oak helm

silver hoop earrng

spiked garde armor

black minotaur vambraces

black minotaur gloves

Black minotaur greaves

a pair of mithril boots

cloak of gluttony

a mithril girth

white gold bracelet

white gold bracelet

a sharp glaive

oaken faceplate

nothing.

nothing.

There would be my idea of a first suit , everything is non rare...so easily attainable.

should yield around +22 hitroll.

Archived