Kimbo Slice vs Brett Rogers

Zrothum

Coming in October....

Rogers is 8-0, 7 by way of KO and 1 by submission.

Rogers called Slice out after Slice's victory over Thompson a few weeks ago. Here's the video:

http://kimbo-fights.com/kimbo-vs-brett-rogers-next/#more-53

This should be a good fight! Rogers knocked Thompson out in the first round. Thompson's next fight was against Slice...and most of you know how that went...

A-G... you know i like you man... but i gotta call you out on this one... what gives you the right to call him a big ignorant brute that has no respect for anyone like you know him? I dont know him myself... but from every interview i have watched of him hes never rude or brash or anything of the sort... hes always struck me as a humble guy coming up from meager beginnings... im curious tho... when did he strike out at a ref?

Iconz - Anyone else remember when Big John broke that guys nose b/c he wouldnt release a hold? hahaha

I've been reading about Kimbo's training program recently, and I have to reverse a lot of my previous statements. Yeah dude has work to do, but he is putting in the time. I'm pulling for Kimbo because talking trash to someone who just won (which is all that matters. I'm not too big into reading into how flashy a win is anymore.) isn't necessary. He did his job. Could it have looked better? Yeah. Does his record still reflect a big W? Yeah. Nuff said.

A-G... you know i like you man... but i gotta call you out on this one... what gives you the right to call him a big ignorant brute that has no respect for anyone like you know him? I dont know him myself... but from every interview i have watched of him hes never rude or brash or anything of the sort... hes always struck me as a humble guy coming up from meager beginnings... im curious tho... when did he strike out at a ref?

Iconz - Anyone else remember when Big John broke that guys nose b/c he wouldnt release a hold? hahaha

Did some research, what I was told was wrong. The other guy swung at the ref.

Apologies about that part (ignorant, norespect, etc.). The brute part? That is all he is.

a-g

• 2 weeks later...

Archived