Agribar bites the dust

megayeah

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Naw. They can still use herbs right?

Yes, they can still use herbs and the number of rares they can wear isn't really low + the number of rares they can hold is still the same. So unless you're like GRUM for instance who has rares in EVERY slot it looks like you're really not affected by it.

Reccum, how long people hold onto more than 8 rares as a ruthless with full sacs going on and the crazy cabal wars currently is the big issue, unless they have life insurance all the time.

P.S. The-Nameless, your avatar is scary. It's like if you combined Santa Claus with The Shining

Nope...never playing one of them blue thingies. Unless I try a healer for the first time in my life, but that's not certain as well. No one full looted me...well one guy did, but I forgot his name. My enemies were classy enough to leave the BASIC set I was wearing. It's the lack of eq in the lands that is strange. I believe we really need to fix that. If someone is not really active...he should lose his rares faster. That's my opinion. DIE RARE HOARDERS!

Nope...never playing one of them blue thingies. Unless I try a healer for the first time in my life' date=' but that's not certain as well. No one full looted me...well one guy did, but I forgot his name. My enemies were classy enough to leave the BASIC set I was wearing. It's the lack of eq in the lands that is strange. I believe we really need to fix that. If someone is not really active...he should lose his rares faster. That's my opinion. DIE RARE HOARDERS![/quote']

the rare thing is curious...

I actually died on one of my very well equipped 50's...but managed to re-equip in a day.

Not to beat a dead horse here but you really should have hung on to that monk for awhile longer. Also learn all of your stances. Not practicing drunken or buddha stance is selling yourself short. The monk that gave Grum the most trouble used drunken stance religiously.

And on a side note..

like GRUM for instance who has rares in EVERY slot

Cabal equipment too.

Archived