Agribar bites the dust

megayeah

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monk vs. Shaman should NOT be all out offensive unless you REALLY know what you're doing.

Start out defensive and let him waste mana while you whittle his life down (kick/double kick). Reverse mana attritioning....lol. I teach advanced classes on monks vs. shaman. ;)

As your defensive winds down, switch, come back and use level 3 chii bolt on him and let the crane stance fly, baby! I know my monks. :cool:

EDIT: If you think I'm nuts, Despiser's drow shaman in Syndicate never killed my h-elf monk. I didn't kill him, but, hey, it was Despiser after all.

Ballsy. I too enjoy life on the edge. Nothing is more satisfying than going balls out' date=' winning, and getting "the rush" I like to drink Java monsters before PK now.[/quote']

There's ballsy and there's mentally handicapped. That's like making a blademaster and not practicing deathweaver, your most defensive stance.

That's a horrible tactic for monks to fight shamans with. Go Crane or Dragon' date=' air thrash, chii bolt, trip. This was Scholin's favorite way.[/quote']

I would like to point out:

A) That was Dey who has turned into a PK god and knows precisely what he's doing.

and

B) That tactic is my recommendation for safely getting your feet wet to figure out what a particular shaman likes to do.

As I said earlier, Agribar was a char meant to have fun with :) I died a lot, killed a few and I didn't really care. Had fun. If I'm serious with a char I wouldn't left things out.

P.S. Call me mentally handicapped again and I will full loot you ;) You know what "Grum" means in Bulgarian? I almost fell off the chair laughing the first time I saw that name.

Archived