RP Event

Ithric

How would everyone feel about a RP Event this coming Sunday?  We're still ironing out what timeframe will be used but were shooting for sometime in the evening 5:30PM-Midnight CST.  If we have the numbers we'll be go, if not we can reschedule. 

• Implementor

Hah, glad I'm not the only one any more for whom those things are in the middle of the night.

Of all the major plots we ever had we did exactly - 1 - at a normal time for me lol.

PS: sorry, won't make it to this one, up at 6 am for work.

It would ease, if those times would be expressed in GMT0, or there would be added info how much informee's local time (CST in this case) differs from GMT0, because plenty of people do know how much their local time differs from GMT0, while lots of people have never learnt the difference between GMT0 and CST, or ANY timezone of USA. Thank you. (I, as an example, during my life have plenty of times checked the difference for different US timezones compared to GMT0, but it simply doesn't stick in my brain, because it is overall so irrelevant information for me.)

Before someone's going to say "but are you so lazy that you can't check it from some service?", do someone have to be so lazy that he cannot put that info in there in first place so that dozen others do not have to use that bloody service. (I'm not calling Ithric lazy (not yet), it's very possible that he haven't even thought about this before.)

Archived