Berkeley

Manual Labour

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The left is reporting it as a protest not a riot. Their claim is that because Milo is a Nazi (lol a gay jewish Nazi to boot...) that any incidental violence was well justified.

Yet another example of how the extreme left does not believe in free speech when they disagree with the ideas of the speaker.

Edit: what's also ironic is that Berkeley is among the most left wing institutions in the American Academy and it is in the most left wing state. It's like they were destroying their own bastion...

1 hour ago, Manual Labour said:

Edit: what's also ironic is that Berkeley is among the most left wing institutions in the American Academy and it is in the most left wing state. It's like they were destroying their own bastion...

Believe me when I say that many of us lefties aren't too happy about this either.  Whether the violence was instigated by the students or by an outside group of Black Bloc protesters, it has disgracefully been embraced by far too many because of the target as they forget that it is particularly the speech you disagree with, the speech you find offensive that needs protection.  Now, Milo is a piece of crap nobody should be wasting their time on, but if minimizing his audience was the goal here, it backfired - instead of talking to a few hundred or thousand, this nonsense gave him a platform to talk to millions.

Milo is great homio ... but in FUNLAND the yearly greatest homo (take your pick) price won a 15y old youtuber. I'm tolerant.

year 

old

homo.

Well, sure, in my youth the signs were clear early .. but.

BUTTSECHS :drinks:

And now, you intolerant blahblahs, do not go judge me. I'm more tolerant than you! My BFF is a WOMAN that is now a MAN! 
We even have had a helicopter sling fests with our flaccid cocks.. and a wrestling match back when .. she was a woman. Well, I fucking won that. Meh. STRONK.

Maybe he's fine with either.  Not everybody does the same thing every time in bed.  Just need to open your mind to the possibilities!

edit: In point of fact, only about 1/3 gay men report participating in anal sex (about the same percentage of straight couples, actually).  Most stick with other forms.

39 minutes ago, Pali said:

1/3 gay men report participating in anal sex (about the same percentage of straight couples

I did .. up the ... with my ex. And my previous partners were like .. "stuff my dildo up your ass and then you can have my ass" .. jokes on them. Copulating up the poo hole is fun only if the other hole is not up to the muscular stimulation. Ha ha.

Ha.

Ha.

Archived