Log Off Mentality

Trick

2 hours ago, 'tarako said:

You can play on paper pvp for anything, but anyone who has played a doublesheath will agree they are a bit above the curve in yerms of Power level 

67721062_10157940185830982_3441547321370

A small list, among a dozen others that were also changed due to me reporting, arguing, providing logs and finally rolling a character, to prove how OP ninjas were. 

So it's always funny when I see someone lecturing me about ninjas...

I wonder why noone's talking about druids. If you think ninjas are OP you should try them. The only thing that balances their OPness is them being boring as hell to play.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not saying ninjas are op. I am saying I think they are a bit above the curve. I've got more hours in ninjas than any other class. At least 500 hours in the last year or so. You've got other players who are markedly better pkers than me who say the same thing. I'm not saying they are broken op like pre nerf bards. Just that they are stronger than most other melee classes

On 7/20/2019 at 5:59 AM, f0xx said:

If you use it with murder then it's easily countered by dirt or simply engaging first. I've never had ANY problems fighting DS ninjas, especially if I was a heavy melee or an invoker.

Not all classes get dirt kick. And you can't engage first if they dirt you or syndicate blind you.
Vuln race vs DS ninja is a pain.
Although the nimble perk aids a lot vs auto-throw. At least I felt it when fighting Danpher.

• Implementor

This post is now locked. Members who participated in this frankly shocking display of immaturity have been banned. 

If you cannot refrain from personal attacks, you have no place on this forum. You are not permitted to say whatever you like without consequence, especially when you malign another player whether you feel its justified or not. If you are the subject of an attack and cannot refrain from getting dragged into it, you are part of the issue and will also be banned. I will not accept 'I was defending myself' as an excuse to undermine the community or civility of this forum.

I will continue to ban anyone who fails to exhibit basic maturity. If you have a problem with that, you can reach me on the prayer forum.

Archived