Aelythuen Elf Psi Trib vs Oiydi H-Elf BMG Watcher

Anonymous

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, EllaThePuppy said:

But I do think all this begs the question - why don't people play minotaurs, and when they do, why are they always the target of "OP" criticism? Yet if they're "OP", why are they consistently a flash in the pan and then we go six months or longer without seeing another one?

I think it's two-fold:  Being limited to neutral and limited to two classes.  If minos could be rangers, you'd see quite a bit I assume.  Plus who wants to RP a stinkin' horny bull heh

There are so many things that are imbalanced about the game.  The real problem is.  "Send logs."

When I play call of duty I don't need to send logs.  That's not my job.  I play the game.  It's up to the developers to fix the problems when we post our concerns in the forums.  

In this game it's send logs.  

No I'm a player you're an immortal.  You watch the game and police it.  I just play the game.  Don't ask me to send logs that's your job not mine.  I'm a player, not a moderator.  I didn't come to play your game to do work.  I came to play a game.  Make it fair, or I won't play your game.  It really is that simple.  If the coder doesn't have time, get a new coder.  If the builder isn't building get a new builder.  Why should I ask wtf is everyone doing?  Do we need 16 immortals when 4 people are playing????  Send logs.  No.. I'll play a fair game.  Be responsible for your job.  We don't need 16 immortals when 6 people play.  Send logs = lazy staff.  Yeah I called some of you out.  The immortals that read logs/journals are the only immortals that are doing something.  Everyone else just sits there blaming it on the lack of a coder.

Screw that.

The one thing I will point out is the Imms do NOT have a job.  They actually provide all of us a service.  They don't get paid, they don't get benefits.  They are providing a free service that we get to enjoy for free.  To hold them to the standards of someone who gets a benefit is flat out irrational.   They are not developers that can pocket money for their services.  They have jobs, lives and also want to play the game.  But they dedicate hours of their time for nothing.

You may not like their choices and choose not to play.  That's fine and that is your choice and I'll defend your position in that.  There are also problems in the game, but it is up to us as a community to fix them.  This is why the logs are our responsibility.  Like everything else in the game, if you don't put in an effort, expecting someone else to do it for you gets you next to nothing.

Archived