Wikaz (Werebeast Ranger) vs Lysentos (Stone Paladin)

Anonymous

On 12/8/2020 at 9:32 AM, Trick said:

Or he just attacked them in the cities regardless of being wanted or not. ;) 

*Shrug* Gotta hate them crooked cops.

On 12/9/2020 at 9:16 AM, Anonymous said:

What really got me was taking my portable hole man. It took me a long time to find all those ingredient and then poof, all gone. At the end of the day I was heated that day, for obvious reasons. But I'm cooled down and it's all good. 

Wikaz. 

100% what I would of taken too. Especially if I just lost a PK to you.

1 minute ago, Trick said:

It used to be a breach of ethos and was punishable. 

Lawful ethos isn't breaking the law when you feel like, corrupt or not. Its believing that the law can be manipulated, not broken, to serve you better.

I'm sure everyone will recall Zerg going from E to T more times than a Yo-yo. Wonder if stuff like that had something to do with it?

1 minute ago, Ulmusdorn said:

I'm sure everyone will recall Zerg going from E to T more times than a Yo-yo. Wonder if stuff like that had something to do with it?

I suppose at what point of constant disregard to the ethos, not just accidental, but intentional disregard warrants not just a demotion, but being OUTCAST from that ethos? If Zergedelt went from Elder to Trusted so many times, then isn't that evidence that the character's RP is no longer in line with the RP of the lawful ethos?

1 minute ago, Trick said:

I suppose at what point of constant disregard to the ethos, not just accidental, but intentional disregard warrants not just a demotion, but being OUTCAST from that ethos? If Zergedelt went from Elder to Trusted so many times, then isn't that evidence that the character's RP is no longer in line with the RP of the lawful ethos?

Why are we derailing this thread? Your or I clearly dont' know what went down, when it went down or the circumstances for it going down. Quite often stuff happens by accident. The characters dead, the imms dealt with whatever... The character made it to Leader, so whatever happened I am sure there was good reason for it. Let it go. Its literally flogging a dead octopus.

1 minute ago, Ulmusdorn said:

Why are we derailing this thread? Your or I clearly dont' know what went down, when it went down or the circumstances for it going down. Quite often stuff happens by accident. The characters dead, the imms dealt with whatever... The character made it to Leader, so whatever happened I am sure there was good reason for it. Let it go. Its literally flogging a dead octopus.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was speaking on a topic that was originally discussed in your original post about Zergedelt leaving people alone if they weren't warranted. I didn't bring it up and I most assuredly wasn't "flogging a dead octopus". 

Archived