Pictures

WarriorCleric

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seriously, from now on, I'm just deleting any posts made without a name. It's really not that hard to type in your forum handle before you post, and I am not about letting anonymously posted jabs go because people won't know who's making the comment, and it might not fly. I don't know who your friends are, and I am not going to get my *** fried by community any more than it already is, because some fool wants to say something and not fess up to it.

So, click post reply. Notice the first field? says username. Type in the username you use for this forum or it doesn't get posted.

Also, any pictures in which I have serious doubts to authenticity will not be posted until otherwise proved to be you.

WC

Look at that' date=' looks like Behrens rode in on his faithful charger from Brokeback Mountain.[/quote']

Gah, it's not even a cowboy hat. If any of you ever emerged from your dank basements you might know the difference between a cowboy hat and a fedora.

(And maybe it's just the conservative in me, but it bothers me that cowboys are associated with homosexuality because of that TERRIBLE movie.)