The End of Purikant

Zhokril

Disclaimer: I have not played either Pamiyn nor Lahlaahni, I'm not even sure how to spell you two, so terribly sorry for any mess ups! As nobody understood my rp with Purikant it took a lot longer for him to be gone than I would have thought I decided to take more drastic measures now and not just hint any more.

-----------------------

Daviaus tells you 'What reason do i have to believe this anything other than a trick?'

You project to Daviaus 'I don't know! I've been trying to get through for ages!'

You project to Daviaus 'Pam finally decided to help me but I think he got hurt in it. He's been blaming himself for all of this for so long.'

Daviaus tells you 'Pam?'

You project to Daviaus 'You are part of what I was once a part of.'

You project to Daviaus 'Please help me!'

0h who

[50 Demon War] [NEXUS] (Despair [E]) Purikant the Master of War

[ Drow ] Malagas Hlatlar the Holy Shaman

[ Storm ] ($) Arvelo Swearingen the Captain of the Order

[ Elf ] Talamon Kreal the Seeker of Ornaments

[ Fire ] Haverk the Master Berserker

[ Elf ] [KNIGHT] Sir Daviaus Ilentiel the Angel of Arcana

[ Avian ] Loor the Walking Scythe

[ Dwarf ] Patreus the Avatar of a Deity

Players matched: 8

There are 8 characters on, the most on since startup was 44.

The title of Master Questor of Aabahran is currently held by Purikant.

Daviaus tells you 'Slow down..who are you? Speak your name'

You project to Daviaus 'He keeps blaming himself.'

You project to Daviaus 'Names hold power, I dare not say it loud without a charm stronger than what I can do to assure he stays asleep.'

Daviaus tells you 'By what power do you hold the demon asleep?'

You project to Daviaus 'Can you help me? Surely a Sigil has the power to make him stay asleep while we talk?'

You project to Daviaus 'I tricked him.'

Daviaus tells you 'With the Closing of the Gates, the Demon's power will have lessened'

You project to Daviaus 'Perhaps I am not sure.'

You project to Daviaus 'I have been trying to find help for centuries.'

You project to Daviaus 'But he and this madman, they are too strong. Or were.'

You project to Daviaus 'Please, let us meet, help me.'

Daviaus tells you 'Come to the Elemental canyon Demon, I would see this for myself'

You project to Daviaus 'I do not know how to fight with this body or with these crude and awful weapons, so there should be no danger.'

You project to Daviaus 'I just hope nobody attacks him now, for it will surely wake him.'

You project to Daviaus 'Seeing alone will not free me of him!'

You project to Arvelo 'H... me!!'

You project to Daviaus 'NO! You do not understand!'

Arvelo tells you 'Even your words cannot be comprehended. Why do you speak to me Demon!?'

You project to Daviaus 'I am not him! He has not changed nor will he!'

Daviaus tells you 'You are a soul'

BEHOLD -- ELEMENTAL CANYON

Daviaus tells you 'For such is a demon, many of souls, bound together, but what caused you to be so'

Daviaus looks at you.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' He is not I

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' But I was forced to be a part of him!

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' What a cruel punishment.

Arcane power flares as Daviaus calls pure light into being.

Golden light springs into existence as Daviaus speaks, 'You will not fear some wards for my own protection?'

A soft sob can be heard from the general direction of Purikant.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' As long as you do not wake him, I was of the Castle once.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'So..you are a Torment now.'

Daviaus sighs softly, his face sad.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' I have sinned, but the loss was too large.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'I am sorry my brother.'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' I took my own life, an so was punished, oh my dear, dear daughter.

A soft sobbing can be heard from the general direction of Purikant.

The air shifts, a gentle mystical call as Daviaus points.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' Pamyin blamed himself, as he allowd his life to be taken in dark sacrifice.

The Vanguard says 'Is there not something you need to do Purikant?'

tell arve help ME

They aren't here.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'You remember this?'

Daviaus points toward the banner.

Elemental Gateway

To the west a path dips and winds among some flowing firepits. To the

northeast a path goes toward the river. Beyond toward the northeast and

northwest are outcrops which rise up from the canyon floor. To the east

there is a cave mouth which leads into the canyon wall. And to the south

the path leads up, away, and out of the canyon. Various pure and

cross-breeds of elemental forms wander the canyon floor, which extends in

a wide swath northwards.

[Exits: north east south west]

[sAVANT] [||||||](2) The Time Vortex plays with the reality far above you.

A magical spring flows from the ground here.

A brilliant banner billows in the wind, embroidered with the insignia of High Regent Cormac.

A small blob of acid aimlessly eats away at the stone.

(Charmed) (White Aura) A giant figure wholly covered in incandescent armor.

(Invisible) (Translucent) (White Aura) Daviaus the Angel of Arcana is here.

A warrior of the Rainbow Cult swears his loyalty.

A little imp runs along being annoying.

A large elemental.

A small, rather non-descript elemental.

A rainbow warrior is sleeping here.

A large elemental is sleeping here.

A small elemental is sleeping here.

The elemental guardian of the canyon.

Purikant jerks his head slowly from side to side, uncoordinated, as if a puppet.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' no, I do not... what wonder is this?! Have you found the king?

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'You bring forth ancient memories in me.'

Golden light springs into existence as Daviaus speaks, 'I fear we have not, but we have this sign of Hope.'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' I fear he will wake soon, do you have any spell to keep him ensorcelled, asleep?

Daviaus ponders softly, reaching down to touch an amulet at his side.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Let us see what I remember.'

A fierce light begins to shimmer, as Daviaus calls forth memory from the tome shaped amulet.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' He took her, he let one of his minions take her, oh my sweet, sweet child.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'A torment...'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'A torment is bound by their own sin, their own guilt, as much as by any hell.'

Purikant shudders slightly, a ripple running over his visage.

Daviaus raises a hand, calling forth wards of pure energy.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' oh hurry, hurry, keep him asleep!

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Wards..Wards...'

Daviaus raises his Staff, arcance power flickering along its length.

The very air shimmer with intense power as Daviaus invokes ward-words, his frail body shuddering with power.

Daviaus speaks a single word, focusing the energy on you, 'Aeythr'

The air calms, as Golden light from Daviaus incantation falls gently around you.

Purikant shudders again, then his features settle into a deeper calm, though a permanent frown creases his forehead.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Child?'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' I think he sleeps deeper again.

You hear something's death cry.

Daviaus leans heavily upon his staff, resting a moment.

whe

[KNIGHT] controlled. Players near you:

Rrawm Entrance to Elemental Canyon

Purikant Elemental Gateway

Daviaus Elemental Gateway

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' Pamiyn won't help me, he's so self-resigned.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Can he hear me?'

Rrawm tells you 'Let me know if I am in the way of your assault in any way just training'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'For I knew him well.'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' He says we get what we deserve but so much pain!

Rrawm walks in.

Rrawm moves with lethal speed, and +++ ASSASSINATES +++ a small blob of acid!

A small blob of acid is DEAD!!

You hear a small blob of acid's death cry.

Rrawm gets 52 gold coins from the corpse of a small blob of acid.

Rrawm sacrifices the corpse of a small blob of acid in the name of Chance.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' So much sorrow.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'I remember his fall.'

Purikant shudders again, his features contorting oddly.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Hold!'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' We can't stand by and watch!

Rrawm moves with lethal speed, and +++ ASSASSINATES +++ a small elemental!

A small elemental is DEAD!!

You hear a small elemental's death cry.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Rrawm, take your training of death elsewhere'

Purikant glances at the assassin with an irritated and annoyed expression, his eyes a sparkling deep blue.

Purikant shakes HER head sadly.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'I wonder...'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' So much death. Everywhere.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'A child, lost...'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Pamiyn..'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' My child.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' My sweet child.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Do these words mean anything to you?'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'God is not dead..'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' My name was Lahlaahni once.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'I guessed so'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' But names hold no more meaning now. All is dark.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Lady..'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' All is death, all is despair!

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'I doubt you remember me, for I was but an Inductee..'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' I wish to be free again of this torment.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'But you brought light..your name carries much power.'

An odd sob shakes Purikant's frame.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'I am shamed, for I should have recognised...'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' he, this one, he is not even a real demon.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Ah..but how would i have even thought it..'

Golden light springs into existence as Daviaus speaks, 'Oh?'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' I tried to speak to others so many times but they would not listen! And he would drown me out oh so soon.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' Complaining about how I was bitching at him! I - BITCHING - as if my protests of his slaughter meant nothing!

An odd sob shakes Purikant's frame.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Where is Pamiyn in this?'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'For I remember him..and his..Ward.'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' He is with us, but he still drowns in his self-punishment, his guilt.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' MY daughter, lost, lost...

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Yes, I remember the last days..before the end..he was consumed by it.'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' He will not help me, so I must help us both.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'And there was another, another Guardian'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'A lumbering ox of an Ogre who followed Pamiyn..'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' He is not with us, no.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'But it has been long, and my memory fades.'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' Just this madman, Hara. and him.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Hara?'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Who is this?'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' Hara is what was this body, it is all his fault, he is raving mad, more dangerous than this little imp really, who makes a big show of being a big bad demon now.

Daviaus nods softly, the light beneath his hood shaking slightly.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'The root..'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' Not even a real demon, I think his lord joined us as a punishment for his high aspirations as well.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'In all such on this plane, there is a mortal root.'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'And in such lies hope.'

Purikant shudders slightly.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Tell me Lady, what do you remember of the Legend of Gehenna?'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' I remember so little, I remember her, my child. I remember being happy and then this DROW who took her he took her!

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' I even cheered this beast on when it was hunting them down, my dark cousins.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' I wish they were all dead, all dead.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'The shame of our Race.'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Do not let it consume you Lady..'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' It was a Savant mage who took her, my little one.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'There is Hope yet.'

Purikant shudders and jerks.

Daviaus raises a hand, strengthening the wards of Golden Light.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' I think this.. might consume Pamiyn. I do not think there will be another chance.

Purikant sobs heartbreakingly.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Legend tells that the Spirit of Gehenna was forced from Karman'

You project to Arvelo 'Help me!!'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Though it took the efforts of 6'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'And a holy book, of long forgotten knowledge.'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' I just want to be free of him.

Arvelo tells you 'I Never thought I'd see the day a demon asks for my help.'

You project to Arvelo 'I am not a demon! '

You project to Arvelo 'He is asleep now.'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'I would try something.'

Arvelo tells you 'Neither am I so easily fooled.'

You project to Arvelo 'Come to the Canjon, perhaps you can aid Daviaus.'

Daviaus places his staff upon the shimmering ground, setting himself.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' Perhaps the crusader can assist you.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Hold Lady, Hold.'

Arvelo rides in.

Arvelo looks at you.

Arvelo looks at Daviaus.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Be welcome Crusader.'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'I would introduce a Sister of my Order...'

Arvelo scratches his head 'What is the meaning of this?

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'And I suppose, somewhere, a Brother also.'

Arvelo lowers his halberd.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'The spirits trapped within the Demon has wrested some measure of freedom, enough to speak with me.'

Purikant tears out a part of his breastplate with a jerky un-coordianted motion, laying free a sinister boiling substance in its breast.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' I am, I was called Lahlaahni once.

Daviaus sighs gently, arcance symbols falling carelessly through the air.

Arvelo peers over his shoulder in search of enemies.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'I fear I know what you would ask of me Lady.'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' I wish to be free of this torment at long last.

Daviaus turns to face you, an air of power shimmering about him.

Arvelo searches through his scrolls 'Lahlaahni one of the Knights not known by that name not long ago?

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' Killing him will only wake him.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Yes..'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Power will aid me here not at all.'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' and I will be lost in this nightmare, once again, forever!

With a single motion Daviaus pulls back his hood, revealing his features.

Arvelo nods in understand 'Than Lahlaahni's soul must've been consumed by this vessel of a demon.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' Only to hear him complaining about my 'bitching'.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' My child, they took it, my little girl.

Daviaus winces as Light touches his skin, covered by centuries by the thick hood.

Another sob wracks Purikant's body in a jerking motion.

The scars on Daviaus face ooze, unhealed still, after all this time.

Arvelo stares intently at the massive being with pleading eyes.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' And me only able to watch what he does, this madman and this self styled demon.

Whispering an arcance chant to strengthen the wards, Daviaus utters a single, quiet word, 'Casseila'

Arvelo turns toward Daviaus 'But what are we to do of this Sir Daviaus?

Purikant shudders, a heart-tearing sob escaping its lips, so female, so heartbroken.

Daviaus stands quietly, observing the Demon's reaction.

Arvelo utters solemly ' I do not know if my healing powers can turn back such evil and free this spirit.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Say the name with me Lady.'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Mourn her..as she Deserves.'

Arvelo turns his palms upward and looks into them.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Laahlahni..'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' No, no no... she is gone my little one, he took her. All the drow must die, die!

Golden light springs into existence as Daviaus speaks, 'Let her go...'

Golden light springs into existence as Daviaus speaks, 'She is beyond pain now..beyond grief..'

Purikant shudders and jerks once more, the blue eyes starting to glow for the split of a second.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' My little one, no no no...

Golden light springs into existence as Daviaus speaks, 'But I fear..you are not the only one who cannot let her go.'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'I know you can hear me Sir.'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'You who watched my earliest steps in the Knighthood.'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Pamiyn..'

Purikant turns his head to the side, eyes downcast, his jaw setting stubbornly.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'It is time to give up your guilt also.'

Arvelo reads through his scrolls fervously.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' He will not talk to you, he still blames himself, he thinks he failed.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'How long have you bound yourself into this Torment, Avatar of Irumeru.'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' He allowd the dark knife to take his heart, to make a sacrifice out of him.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'I thought the Night-elves made of sterner stuff.'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'I remember...'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'But none blamed him.'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'He was mourned, as you were Lady.'

Purikant looks up with a grain of annoyance in his eyes, but looks down again, shaking its massive head once.

Daviaus speaks very quietly, mere glimmers of light escaping, 'As was Casseila'

You drink – A LOT OF - sherry from a Portable Water Pack.

Purikant looks up again, the eyes sparkling a brilliant blue once more.

Purikant shakes her head sadly.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'My lady...I fear I understand now..what holds you to this torment.'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' He will only flee into alcohol and forgetfulness.

Daviaus sighs.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Guilt is a terrible master.'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' He blames himself. And it consumes him.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'I wonder what Burich would say..were he here...'

The shadow of a smile creases Purikant's lips.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'He spoke of you both often..in the days before he travelled north.'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' He always cheered me up.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' But what hope is there now.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light emanating from him,'Knowing that Dumb ogre..I doubt it would have been to insightful.'

Daviaus chuckles, lost in memories.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' Please, please can you help me?

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' I wish to be free of this torment. I wish to find peace.

Daviaus whispers gently,'What hope?'

Daviaus whispers gently,'There is the Hope you seek Lady.'

Arvelo turns toward your vessel 'There is no need to blame yourself. You've led a life in service to others.

Daviaus whispers gently,'What binds you Lady?'

Daviaus whispers gently,'Tell me, what Charm, what Magic?'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' Do you know how a demon is created?

Daviaus speaks softly, the light about him echoing,'I do..far to well'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' I hope for your sake that you never get to be a witness to it in the way I have.

Daviaus flinches, his hand reaching to his still uncloaked face.

Daviaus speaks softly, the light about him echoing,'You see me uncloaked, as none have except Jacobis in near a millenia.'

Purikant shudders again, this time more intense.

bio Daviaus

Description:

Spiked peaks of golden blond hair stick out at uneven intervals from

around this elven figures head and brow. The pale flesh of his face is

furrowed and scarred, uncounted minor scars creating a thin mesh of lines

across the majority of the skin. Running from his hair line to his jaw,

three larger scars ooze softly, as if never completely healing. His gentle,

sky blue eyes stand out from the ruin of his face, their sapphire glow

dimmed by the pain he has witnessed. (<- A pity my char is too self absorbed to delve into this right now, however I also have no idea how he got this scars as I did not play Lalaahni, so have to thread careful here.)

< more desc>

Daviaus speaks softly, the light about him echoing,'But I ask again, what binds you Lady?'

Arvelo utters solemly ' the demons power have proved too much for them to overcome.

Daviaus motions softly, calling forth Light as he walks toward the Demon.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' the Demon?! He is week, not even a real demon.

Daviaus whispers, his voice a mere ghost,'But what is it that binds you now still Lady?'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' He is just an Imp.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' I cannot leave! I tried, I can't.

You get a Portable Water Pack from a sturdy backpack.

Daviaus whispers, his voice a mere ghost,'You will drink with me..will you not speak?'

Golden light springs into existence as Daviaus speaks, 'Sir Pamiyn..'

Daviaus whispers, his voice a mere ghost,'Lady Laahlahni was never a fan of strong drink.'

Purikant shudders slightly, blinking once, dreamlike, a red glare coming into the blue eyes, as if from smouldering coals.

Daviaus speaks gently, his golden aura warming the area,'Back..'

You broadcast 'Hhmmmmm, dreaming....Knight ..? ... odd dream....'

Daviaus raises his staff, invoking wards of sleep.

Purikant shakes his head drowsily.

Daviaus speaks gently, his golden aura warming the area,'Back..sleep, this is not the time for you to wake'

You broadcast 'Can't be talking to Knight... why would I, why would we...'

You must be tired.

Arvelo looks at you.

*Yay!* Go Daviaus!!! Arvelo cheers him on.

Daviaus walks forward, calling forth Light as his voice grows hypnotic.

You broadcast 'Must kill Knights. Hmmmff mmff.... all the blood, the nice blood...'

You must be tired.

Daviaus speaks gently, his golden aura warming the area,'Rest..Dream...Slumber...'

Daviaus speaks gently, his golden aura warming the area,'This is not the time..'

You broadcast 'Purify them all for Hara...likes the whip so much...'

Golden light springs into existence as Daviaus speaks, 'Hara sleeps, all sleep...'

Golden light springs into existence as Daviaus speaks, 'Now is not the time..'

Purikant's head lolls to the side slightly, the glow fading slowly.

Daviaus lowers his stave, the golden light fading into a soft gently ward.

The deep blue color returns to Purikant's eyes, a scared expression contorting the features in an odd way.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'We must be careful..I do not know if i can bind him again.'

Arvelo whispers 'Yes I understand.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' I don't want to go on like this, no more...

Purikant sobs softly.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Lady..for a century or more, you walked with words seared into your flesh.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'The Traitor is not God'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'God is not Dead.'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' where is she, oh where is she.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' My little one, my cute little girl.

Daviaus nods softly, in understanding.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Ah'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'This is what binds you Lady.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'This..This is why you cannot leave..'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' She is lost to me, lost, lost.

Daviaus settles down on the ground, his aura fading to nothing.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Say her Name with me Lady.'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' I cannot go on without her, what does it matter, nothing matters, the pain is not so bad, not so bad.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' The knife cuts the wrists so easily, a sharp knife, a warm bathtub.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Casseila.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Say it..'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Or maybe...Cassie.'

Purikant emits a heartbroken sob.

Purikant's head jerks to stare right at Daviaus. 'It is our fault. Leave her be, we are lost.

Not raising his staf to call upon the High Magics, Daviaus shapes the air into a simple illusion.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Ah.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'I know that tone..if not the voice.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Well Met Sir Pamiyn.'

As Daviaus speaks, the air behind him shimmers.

Purikant shakes his head in annoyance 'The one you talk about has long since passed from this world. This is just punishment.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'I remember an Elf, so consumed with concern for the world.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'That he would even harm himself over it.'

Purikant starts to drink himself to a stupor, or at least tries to. Unfortunately the demon’s body does not seem to be affected in the least.

You drop a Portable Water Pack.

sac pac

Malchaeius gives you 70 gold coins for your sacrifice.

With a single word, Daviaus calls the spirit at his back into being.

Purikant stops and throws the pack away in frustration. 'No more pain, just forgetfulness.

Behind Daviaus thin form, a Towering ogre is formed from shadows.

The collosal figure behind Daviaus speaks in a loud voice, 'Sir Pamiyn..youse not remember Burich?'

The collosal figure behind Daviaus speaks in a loud voice, 'Youse not remember youse Squire?'

Purikant looks up sharply for a mere moment, but the look of disinterest quickly returns 'Everyone is dead, or will be, perhaps should be. There is no hope left, just failure.

The collosal figure behind Daviaus speaks in a loud voice, 'Dere Always be hope Sirs...and Pretty Lady..Youse teach Burich that..'

Purikant shakes his head, 'It is all my fault. I desverve this punishment.

The collosal figure behind Daviaus speaks in a loud voice, 'Youse Teach it to Burich..and to Little Lady..'

The Muscled figure of the Ogre called forth by Daviaus lowers his head in sorrow.

The collosal figure behind Daviaus speaks in a loud voice, 'Little Lady Cassie..'

Purikant shakes his head, 'Lahni is probably more than half mad herself. Perhaps we fit in here nicer than would be expected from an elf and a night-elf.

The collosal figure behind Daviaus speaks in a loud voice, 'Youse remember when Burich used to put her on Shoulder Sir?'

The collosal figure behind Daviaus speaks in a loud voice, 'Them good times...'

Purikant snorts, 'You mean the cute little vampire?! I will name it by what it was. And by what I almost became myself.

Purikant looks at the pack, then shrugs. 'Worth another try.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Casseila's future was not written'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'And Maybe you were right to try..'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Orodreth..he would disagree i know'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'But that path was not set..you did your best.'

Purikant looks up at Daviaus with anger blazing in his eyes. 'We all FAILED. We could not safe the girl.

Arvelo says 'Pardon me a moment.

Arvelo walks south.

Purikant shudders, then moans.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Yes..'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Yes..we failed..'

The deep blue returns to Purikant's eyes.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'It hurts, doesn't it?'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' I hurt all the time, all the time.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Do not bind yourself to this spectre of the path.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'You have paid, and paid beyond paying.'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' 'How do I let go...

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Say her name with me..and let go the Grief.'

The dark oozing substance in the middle of Purikant's breast boils and swirls.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Allow yourself to feel..and then to accept.'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' I will not leave him.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'You shall not have to Lady.'

Arvelo rides in.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' Though he may be gone soon, I feel how he is being consumed.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'For Sir Pamiyn..I feel, will also not leave you.'

Daviaus chuckles gently, a soft glimmer of light echoing around him.

Arvelo looks onward in sorrow.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'For whether he likes it or not..he is still a Knight.'

Purikant smiles very slightly, the face of the beast transforming in the most odd way, gaining a beautiful, female aspect.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' You think so?

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'And No amount of drink will drive that away.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Pamiyn of Irumeru?'

The dark oozing substance in the middle of Purikant's breast boils and swirls.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Oh yes..he might forget himself, but will his God?'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' He always said his god had forsaken him.

(Another Nexus logs on, not sure if he shows flag, so I edited his name out.)

[REAVER] (Sadist) xxx: 'Hello.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Irumeru forsakes known who know him in their hearts.'

[REAVER] (Reaver) Purikant: 'He cannot hear you.'

[REAVER] (Sadist) xxx: 'Who cannot?'

[REAVER] (Reaver) Purikant: 'This beast.'

[REAVER] (Sadist) xxx: 'Then who do I speak with?'

[REAVER] (Reaver) Purikant: 'I wish you were all dead, foul things that you are!'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Pamiyn, Night-Elf, Avatar of Purity.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Remember yourself.'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' He is trying to wake him!

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Now is the Time for a Knight..'

[REAVER] (Sadist) xxx: 'Who do I speak with?'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Arvelo'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' He wants to know me!

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Your strength may be needed.'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' He seeks his comrade in arms.

Arvelo turns toward Daviaus 'Yes?

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'The xxx must not be allowed to interevene'

Arvelo nods 'I know what I must do.

[REAVER] (Reaver) Purikant: 'You do not know me.'

[REAVER] (Sadist) xxx: 'No, I don't.'

Daviaus utters the words, 'gaiqhjabral'.

Arvelo is surrounded by a white aura.

[REAVER] (Reaver) Purikant: 'You will not hinder me, not now, no no.'

Arvelo holds up his halberd and marches off valiantly. (<- CUTE! ;-) )

Arvelo rides south.

[REAVER] (Sadist) xxx 'I don't seek to 'hinder' you.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Be at peace Lady.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'The Crusader will keep him at bay.'

[REAVER] (Sadist) xxx: 'So perhaps you can tell me what, and who you are.'

A thin, shimmering sphere spreads across the area as Daviaus raises a single ward.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' It is strange, I feel a desire of the beast to battle both the crusader and the dark-knight.

[REAVER] (Reaver) Purikant: 'I am Lady Lahlaahni of the Castle.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'And now we need not fear words of others'

[REAVER] (Sadist) xxx: 'Well, Lahlaahni.. we know you're of the Fortress..'

[REAVER] (Reaver) Purikant: 'You are a fool if you think so. He will control me no longer.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Do you understand now..Lady Laahlahni, Sigil and Servant of Purity, what binds you?'

[REAVER] (Sadist) xxx: 'Who will control you no longer?'

[Despair](Elder) Purikant: 'Not even a real demon, a mere imp.'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' He is talking still, in my head, oh why do I hear him? Foul thing.

Daviaus raises his thoughts, warding the area.

Purikant gazes at the banner in wonder.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Come my Lady, come into the quiet with me.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Nothing else matters, except what we here can achieve.'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' I hope the brave Crusader will not come to harm, how could I go on with his blood on my hands as well now.

Daviaus smiles sofly at the glimmering Banner.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Look to the banner Lady.'

l banner

A brilliant banner billows in the wind, embroidered with the insignia of High Regent Cormac.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'How can you say there is no Hope.'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' How did this come to be here?

Daviaus shakes his head in wonder.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'None no..placed here by the Gods themselves.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'A symbol..Hope, Light..'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'We are in a new Age.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Prophecy has come full circle'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Laahlanhi?'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' But the King is lost still...

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Will you pray with me?'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' His banner...

Purikant takes a step towards you but then hesitates. 'It will wake him.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'It will not Lady.'

Daviaus smiles softly, light beginning to form about him.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Let go the Pain.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Let go the Suffering.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Return to the Light.'

Purikant shudders slightly, then takes a step towards you and the banner.

Daviaus drops gently to his knees, his staff resting across them.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' Is there Hope still? But not for her...

Daviaus bows his head, the first words of prayer escaping his lips, 'Light..in darkness, we call..'

Daviaus raises his scarred face to observe the Demonic figure, pity in his eyes.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'There is Hope for all who seek it Lady.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Lay down your burden.'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' What has become of my daughter? Is she dead?

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' I have not glimpsed her on the other side.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'I have heard no word of Casseila in centuries.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'For you have been bound long, Lady.'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' My little girl.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Perhaps...'

Daviaus lowers his head.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Perhaps she waits for her mother?'

Purikant rises her head looking at you in astonishment.

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' Waiting? For me?

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Last I heard of Casseila, she was Human...her path that of a Dark Knight..but no unlife within her veins.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'No choice had been made.'

A high voice comes from the general direction of Purikant' You think she died?

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Maybe she passed so..'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'It is the fate of all...for even Elves pass, this you know Lady.'

Purikant sobs once but composes herself again.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Maybe she waits.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Beyond the veil.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'It is rare, but legends tell of spirits who will not move on..not without the ones they love.'

A smile appears on Purikant's features, transforming them once more to those of a beautiful woman.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'I never met your Daugter Lady..but Burich spoke of her.'

Purikant says, ever so softly, 'My little Casseila.' Then the only thing that can be heard is a very soft sigh.

Daviaus smiles softly.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Yes Lady...Casseila.'

Tendrils of the vellum twist and unwrap themselves from the core of Purikant, floating free.

You drink – A LOT OF- sherry from a Portable Water Pack.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'My Lord..'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Will you not speak?'

Purikant raises his head in wonder, 'Lahni? NO.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'It is time for Guilt to end.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'The debt is paid, My lord..let it go.'

More tendrils unwrap from Purikant's breast, twisting with the first strands, the demon loosing in substance by the moment.

Purikant's breast is looking as if it was torn open, the innards coming free, only that no blood flows. Another soft sigh can be heard.

Daviaus lowers his head, returning to his prayer.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Light, in darkness, we know you.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'In Night, we know you..'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'And In Dawn, do we worship you.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Light of Hope, Bringer of Dawn..'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Lord of Morning.'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Irumeru.'

Almost torn from its feet the demon's head lolls back, more and more souls pouring from Purikant's core.

Daviaus looks up, a soft, sad smile on his face.

With a sharp snap, Purikant's head comes forward, his mouth gaping open in surprise, denial.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Be at peace..for there is peace for all those who seek it in his grasp.'

The glowing ember points in Purikant's eyes flare, filling his eyes with the fire of the Abyss.

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'Let go Demon..'

You broadcast 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You BITCH!'

Daviaus whispers, not allowing his voice to call power,'She is beyond where you can hurt her now.'

Purikant screams in pain and anger as he is slowly loosing more and more substance.

Daviaus raises his staff, power drawing into it from the Sun.

You broadcast 'WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!'

Daviaus Speaks strongly, his voice an echo of Light,'Those who you bound are free demon.'

Purikant screams again in rage, his body crumbling, deforming, looking almost like a very wretched human once more.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light bursting about him,'One last remains.'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light bursting about him,'Speak Hara'

You broadcast 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light bursting about him,'I would speak with you, tortued, twisted one.'

You broadcast 'Not back, not again! They will laugh at me again! I am a demon now!'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light bursting about him,'For you to there is Light..if you call for it'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light bursting about him,'No Hara..'

You broadcast 'Hara IS mine, stays MINE.'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light bursting about him,'None will laugh at you'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light bursting about him,'Come into the Light Child.'

You broadcast 'Nobody ever laughed at HIM.'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light bursting about him,'You need not go with him.'

Purikant laughs at the irony.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light bursting about him,'Ah..'

You broadcast 'He is more of a monster than I ever was, to my sorrow.'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light bursting about him,'But all can be redeemed.'

Purikant shudders and his substance fades even more.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light bursting about him,'You need not go into the Darkness, Child of Man.'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light bursting about him,'Speak the name, Irumeru, and be free.'

You broadcast 'I do not wish to be banished, they will laugh at me.'

Daviaus raises his staff, the Light of Purity issuing forth.

You broadcast 'It is all YOUR fault. I will find a way for revenge. AND I WILL GET HER BACK THAT STUPID ELVISH BITCH!'

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light bursting about him,'BE GONE DEMON.'

Purikant almost collapses, the air behind him rippling.

Daviaus speaks in a clear strong voice, light bursting about him,'I CAST YOU OUT!'

Purikant stumbles forward into the small Rift that is opening and disappears.

-------------------------------------------

Pausing in his story the wretched little imp continues to stir the soup pot, glancing over its shoulder to make sure none of the larger, mightier demons have noticed him. Satisfied that he has drawn no eyes on himself, he turns back to his audience of even smaller, more wretched looking tiny imps and sprites and continues:

“And so it came that I was – I assure you, only temporarily – banished from this most interesting plane. A mighty demon I was, causing fear in the most strong and holy.”

The little imp narrows its eyes in irritation at the disbelieving catcalls, the snickering and snorts.

“I’ll show you yet, I will show you. When I manage to go back, together with Hara, we’ll make them all scream for mercy again. But they will receive none.”

A small greenish sprite looks first at the imp, then at the content of the soup pot it is stirring. “How will you get Hara in one piece again though, half of him’s been eaten by now.”

-----------------