joined the army.

brsingr

I think this is probably a good decision. I've been fond of you since the days of your first character.

But just once I'd like to see a post start with "I'm thinking about" or "I'm considering."

Congratulations, and good luck!

I actually have nothing in terms of proof at the moment, other than a t shirt and a army planner and some other promotional army bull****.

not completely official, haven't chosen a 'career' yet, but the paperwork is already done - i'm gonna be either

Multimedia Illustrator (25M)

or

Network Switching Systems Operator-Maintainer (25F)

i choose and sign next week. that was ****ed up when the recruiter was at the house and my parents learned about my ghetto homemade tattoo on my leg. they were cool about it tho.

Grim Reefer tends to just be an *** for no real apparent reason. I think it is his particular brand of humor. Few like it, most can't really tell whether he is serious or not.

I just assume he is kidding and continue on.

Though it really is hard to know via text what he means. Seriously Grim, it's much easier to be an *** IRL if your kidding but over text you're just being a dick. If you must continue, just add a smiley face. ;)

MCD, meet Grim. Don't mind him at all, he's just annoyed with his life because he's not a pencil-necked Brit.

On a similar topic, I am still waiting to start with the British army. I applied around July last year, and thanks to a few breathing problems that cropped up, I had to do a little postponing. They're finally sorted (and I'm smoking again) and I am looking at finally beginning basic on the 6th September.

How is US Army life for those of you in it?

Dey

EDIT: Mudder, if Grim EVER added smilies to his posts I'd probably never come on the forums again.

Archived