Feeling alone...

Liadon Xiloscient

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rule one, guys are jerks. (I know, I am one.)

Rule two, guys are jerks. (I know, I am one.)

Rule Three, Drow are jerks. (I know, I've met them.)

Rule Four, Oppressant is a jerk. (I know, he's my hero.)

:D :D :D

Istendil isn't a jerk. Klemsor is just freakin awesome. And Grum is a stoic nice guy. They're out there, but the evils tend to look for the young impressionable healer to sway to the cause of darkness. :D

Edit: Nice guys get killed fast unless they're PK gods, notice the above examples. So eventually everyone rolls a psychopath just so they don't have to put up with it.

"One day, after a particularly fierce battle, Liadon looked onto the field and saw nothing but blood and corpses, and something within her stirred. She turned her head, and when her eyes returned to the scene there was something different in them, some new fire. When she returned to combat with her hunting companions, they noticed her fighting with a new ferocity, no longer the frail woman she was, but a warrior-medic, prepared to fight to the death."

:D

Healers are given a bad name due to some people shying away from the whole "healer" mechanics of the class. Just by looking at the playable classes you can see that the majority are killing classes with a huge skill and spell list intended for fighting others.

Healers are the one exception to these classes and thus people are afraid to play one. The role of the healer class in the past had lent itself to a more roleplay nature (see RP logs - i.e. Khranin).

Then I will focus on making my RP ability BETTER, if PK isn't going to be my main focus then I'll shift what I can to RPing and getting my character into that kind of role.

I'm assuming for large scale hunts, or treasure hunting having a healer around to feed the party and tend to there wounds would be a REALLY good idea.

I've been having Liadon feed the masses in the central plaza's of the three main cities. Even practicing my smote and pmote RPing down in the sewers where she's feeding the homeless children.

Needless to say I'm having fun.

Archived