Feeling alone...

Liadon Xiloscient

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
always figured a Healer Tribunal would be difficult. Especially with the tendency for neutral Blademasters to go Watcher. No way to rescue the guard' date=' or blind the criminal. Sartach took Tyberidis in just over three rounds of combat. Just seems the deck would be against you.[/quote']

That doesn't mean anything. Thats a halfer blm vs halfer healer. You got a mag resist blm, fighting a mage he has anatomy at 110 in. That is not really alot to brag about hehe.

one thing I will suggest since your new. Don't abuse healer gate spell. To learn areas effectively, you should just walk. Takes a bit more time, but you can heal your MV constantly so it won't matter, and you get to learn areas. Also as a healer, ask to identify every piece of armor you can get your elven fingers on. Take those ID files, copy and paste them onto a word/notepad file. This way down the road if your like "Man, that shaman is kicking my ***" you can look over your ID files, to check for maledictive saves. Having a good set of ID files will stop you from experiencing the "There is no rares in!" pproblem. Most godly rares, have a slightly less powerful, but very usable equivilant.

Well right. I mean you wont ever walk up to an irritated Liadon as she travels and hear her say, "Yeah, I'm out to kill a fool."

but instead hear, "Yeah, irritated me, Imma go out and purify a legion of undead..."

As she smiles sweetly and hums a happy tune powering herself to be a walking tank.

Sounds like you'll make a great Knight :) . But if you're mainly interested in rp I encourage making friends with Heralds, Qclasses, and Elders first. Since they are held to a higher standard of rp.

Sounds like you'll make a great Knight :) . But if you're mainly interested in rp I encourage making friends with Heralds' date=' Qclasses, and Elders first. Since they are held to a higher standard of rp.[/quote']

**** that. RP with everything you come across. Abuse emotes to rp with yourself, and mobs.

The most prolific healer ever had to be Athelea, and she oozed RP.

Just always be prepared, and ready to fight, make sure you have a means of flight, and sanctuary, and a few recalls/pills of teleportation, clerics are tough at lower levels but by the time you get your healer quest, should be able to survive fairly easily. Also, your most often commands entered should be where and who pk, and keep detect invis up at all times.

Oh yeah.

I heard that when a Cleric goes Healer they loose some spells and abilities. Am I allowed to know which ones are lost and gained?

I'm REALLY digging helping out my entire hunting party. We just go off hunting and NEVER needing to come back to town for any reason. The only reason we stop now is because someone has to get off.

I'm only a couple levels away from being able to turn Healer.

Any hints or tips for that class?

The two toughest healers I've ever fought were Mindflayer's Lotho and HouselessRogue's Caidon.

The more important reason for which I remember them though is their supreme RP.

PS. It took three people (two of which were Triathix and Drayson) to kill Lotho. Enough said.

Btw Mindflayer is a good place to start if you need advices on anything.

Pali or Croyvern I think are the resident healer experts' date=' I never played one before, so I'm not sure what they lose/gain.[/quote']

I'm a healer expert.. but in PK mostly. Don't expect me to adhere to any healer rules or expectations when playing a healer. I tried it twice. I mean, got E twice, but still got outcasted twice, and made into a halfling berserker once.

That's gotta tell you something. :)

Pali or Croyvern I think are the resident healer experts' date=' I never played one before, so I'm not sure what they lose/gain.[/quote']

*blink* I pinned one healer, back in 1.0... not sure that makes me an expert, when it's a class I haven't touched in 8 years. ;)

Archived