Guys

Deykari

*facepalm* You poor man. That which is done is done.

I guess there's really only two questions here and that's how guilty do you feel and do you think she'll tell?

If you think she'll tell, get your @$$ to him and tell him first and take whatever's coming to you. Maybe you did the guy a favor. I'd drop a girl that easily seduced by another male at the drop of a hat. No offense to any skills you may possess, Dey. However, I'd never speak to you again.

If you think she'll hold up and not have any guilt over it, just forget it, especially if it would cause pain, hurt, and anger. Your punishment in this case is to live with your own guilt

And those, Brother Dey, are your options.

EDIT: I assume by "seduced" you mean you engaged in some form of physical sexual behavior.

i look at it like this- and yeah, kinda did the same just the other week-

is she hot? are you just there to hit it? If so- **** it, have a good time-

The main thing is man, I looked at it like- its my life, I'm not going to stand by and not have the time of my life for anyone, it sounds like being an ******* at times.... But if that's what it takes to be happy.

Im king *******.

good luck bro

*chuckle* Before anyone says I'm "wrong" in my OPINION (note that this is opinion as everyone is free to live as they see fit) and that I've "dropped someone for being human", keep this in mind:

People are separate from me. I don't often go seeking people out to form any kind of relationship, be it friendship, acquaintances, or love interests. Now, with this in mind, know it extends from me, in my personal real life, wanting people to live up to certain standards. My biggest issue with the rest of humanity is "can I trust him/her/it?".

To what degree I will forgive a person depends on where they are in my relations hierarchy. Obviously I would hold my significant other to a higher standard no matter what stage of the relationship we were at in that category. However, I would not try to hold someone to a standard that I myself would not impose on myself.

And if you think I'm too "selective", well, I am married, aren't I? There's many, many, many, many people in the world. ;)

Urgh, so I am absolutely hung over as hell and feeling like a complete ****.

The situation is, the girl is a good friend of mine who I've known for a couple years. She started going out with this guy about a year ago, and I met him through her when she introduced him, and we became good friends.

I remember justifying it at the time whilst being drunk, because recently he cheated on her. Sober and minus the raw primitive urge, I realise it's no justification at all.

So, I'm a ****. Officially.

Dey

PS. I can post your naked pictures if that will make you feel better?

I can handle that, there's a video going around work of me dancing naked recorded on a mobile phone at a party. Things were 'swinging'. Any and all have seen everything there is to see now, a few pictures I can handle. :cool:

Dey

There are criteria for things that officially "didn't happen"....

Being Drunk.

A close family member passing away.

Being Drunk.

Being in a different area code.

The list is your friend.

In other news, that sucks man, I got no other advice than that. You might get punched in the face, and she might hate you for doing the right thing, but at the end of the day you will feel better knowing you did the right thing. Whether that is telling your friend or whatever, just do what you think is right. ;) And IF you tell him, try not to smirk, I've done that. It never ends well.

Two consensual adults having sex = non -issue. IF you were cheating on someone, shame on you. If SHE was cheating on someone, shame on her, and you are in the clear.

If it makes you feel better, british drama is only comedy to this guy in Florida :)

This reminds me of an episode in fawlty towers...

Two consensual adults having sex = non -issue. IF you were cheating on someone, shame on you. If SHE was cheating on someone, shame on her, and you are in the clear.

If it makes you feel better, british drama is only comedy to this guy in Florida :)

This reminds me of an episode in fawlty towers...

Why is it not shame on both of them by your logic?

Killalou, only the cheater has guilt to bear.

Look, relationships end all the time, Deykari shoudln't feel bad sleeping with other peoples girlfriends unless there is a ring on the finger. In the words of Beyonce "if you like it then you should have put a ring it."

Furthermore, dey had knowledge that his jackass friend had already cheated on the girl. This is not a situation of bros before hoes, this is a situation of every man for himself, play for keeps, and hope not to catch any STDS...

Seriously though, if theres no ring, theres no problem.

Guilt is on the cheaters, not the cheaters accomplice.

I omitted a detail that adds spice to the situation.

The three of us all work together.

Dey

Keep it out of the work place. If you're going to confront him, do it outside of work. It's not worth losing your job over some stray punch your friend throws at you for what you did.

Let's hope he's mature enough to keep personal stuff out of business stuff, too!

Archived