Guys

Deykari

Killalou, only the cheater has guilt to bear.

Look, relationships end all the time, Deykari shoudln't feel bad sleeping with other peoples girlfriends unless there is a ring on the finger. In the words of Beyonce "if you like it then you should have put a ring it."

Furthermore, dey had knowledge that his jackass friend had already cheated on the girl. This is not a situation of bros before hoes, this is a situation of every man for himself, play for keeps, and hope not to catch any STDS...

Seriously though, if theres no ring, theres no problem.

Guilt is on the cheaters, not the cheaters accomplice.

I find that logic faulty. Two wrongs don't make a right and it doesnt help Dey resolve his relationships. In the end its all fun and games until it happens to you. :cool:

if it happened to me i'd blame the cheater not the fool caught in between. Relationships are between two people, not three. That third person can't worry about other peoples business or keep track of who is in a relationship and who isn't. The girl made the choice to mess around. For all dey knew, things weren't working out between her and her bf. Its not his business to know. She made a choice and she didn't have a ring on her finger. Dey is guilt free and beyond that has been seen to have exemplary behavior and virtue in all things.

if it happened to me i'd blame the cheater not the fool caught in between. Relationships are between two people' date=' not three. That third person can't worry about other peoples business or keep track of who is in a relationship and who isn't. The girl made the choice to mess around. For all dey knew, things weren't working out between her and her bf. Its not his business to know. She made a choice and she didn't have a ring on her finger. Dey is guilt free and beyond that has been seen to have exemplary behavior and virtue in all things.[/quote']

I would completely agree with you if the "third person" didnt know the other was in a relationship. However, knowing means that person was actively involve. As for not having a ring...is are the value of relationships so fragile that a piece of metal should determine their worth?

if theres no ring then they are just dating. Dating happens so you can find the right person who you want to be with. Dating doesn't mean going steady. Going steady doesn't mean you've found the right person. Sometimes relationships are about convenience and not love. Anyone who is dating and is not married are kidding themselves if they think they have a stake on their partner or has claimed them in some way. Kissing someone behind the soccer field doesn't mean you owe them any fidelity.

Listen well to the wisdom of Mali, it doesn't matter that he knew she was or wasn't in a relationship, and it doesn't matter that he knew whom it was with. So long as he/she isn't in a relationship themselves... they cannot be held accountable for cheating. Should you feel bad about what you did, I wouldn't. Maybe you should think about your real feelings for this women, because you could very well be hiding something you shouldn't.

-Side note, invoking the name Beyonce is awesome. What a fine specimen she is, a man could only be so lucky to have her at his side.

if theres no ring then they are just dating. Dating happens so you can find the right person who you want to be with. Dating doesn't mean going steady. Going steady doesn't mean you've found the right person. Sometimes relationships are about convenience and not love. Anyone who is dating and is not married are kidding themselves if they think they have a stake on their partner or has claimed them in some way. Kissing someone behind the soccer field doesn't mean you owe them any fidelity.

Indeed, however its up to the people in the relationship to determine and set the terms of their relationship. I would like to lean towards what you said about Dating /= steady....however I have to remind myself that I know alot of people that would think otherwise especially if they call the other "boyfriend/girlfriend".

There are certain "feelings" that become involved as things progress to physical relations. Some people become attached even before anything physical happens (I fall in the physical things happening/feeling, not the latter category upcoming in case anyone was wondering), and then there are people who feel next to nothing because they can't completely connect to the other person for one reason or another. Human relations have certain social stigmas as anything else human does and varies by culture and time.

Now, with all that rambling out of the way, allow me to say this: Any time you get inside of someone else's head (heart if you feel the need for symbolism), whether or not you feel th same as them is not what matters. What matters is how they perceive what you do. If you don't get on the same page, bad things can happen.

Someone said something about two to make a relationship. Two to screw it up. Two to make it work. Always TWO. Never just one. Everything has to be mutual or crazy shizzles be happening. :)

And why am I still on this thread? I can smell morals and religion and....ewww....I got Dey juices on me....:(

The way I see things in this situation would mean putting yourself in another's shoes. If you were dating someone and one of your (supposed) friends happened to get inebriated and have relations with her, how would you respond to this? "I am single, it is your woman's fault for cheating on you with me, now lets still be friends."

Chances are, you would not be too eager to keep such a tool of a friend who has shown absolute disrespect to you.

I read the OP and nothing else, so forgive me if this has already been stated...

I'm calling bull**** on this whole thread.

Either you A) really did what you said, maybe felt a little bad, but really wanted an ego boost, so you post it here (I mean seriously, you are preaching to a bunch of guys who think mudding > sexy time.

Or B) You came very close to doing what you said you did, realized you might have feelings for this girl and came here under the pretense of cheating to see what the presumed "experienced" playerbase had to offer.

Then again, I'm a jaded bastard.

I read the OP and nothing else, so forgive me if this has already been stated...

I'm calling bull**** on this whole thread.

Either you A) really did what you said, maybe felt a little bad, but really wanted an ego boost, so you post it here (I mean seriously, you are preaching to a bunch of guys who think mudding > sexy time.

Or B) You came very close to doing what you said you did, realized you might have feelings for this girl and came here under the pretense of cheating to see what the presumed "experienced" playerbase had to offer.

Then again, I'm a jaded bastard.

Jaded, and a fan of polygamy porter. :D

Or C - Did exactly as stated in my first post, but made the thread drunk in the early hours of the morning in a confused state of mind. Something I immediately regretted the next day, for the reasons of painting myself as a **** (which doesn't really bother me that much online) and also then getting stupidly paranoid that somebody I know may read this and realise it was me. Whilst I know nobody I know would read this in a million years, it still prompted me to hide my e-mail address - just incase. :D

I don't need a group of people I don't know to feed my ego (not meant in any offence) for me. I feed my own ego in real-life enough as it is. :)

I saw the girl today at work. It wasn't awkward in the slightest, because the impression I'm getting is that she doesn't remember based on the conversation we had. Either that, or she's pretending she doesn't remember. I'll just have to play it by ear. Her boyfriend wasn't in, which was a bonus.

Dey

I saw the girl today at work. It wasn't awkward in the slightest' date=' because the impression I'm getting is that she doesn't remember based on the conversation we had. Either that, or she's pretending she doesn't remember.[/quote']

Ohhh she remembers, I can assure you. It seems like she is feeling even more guilty than you, although I don't really believe you are feeling guilty :P

There is one good thing in situations like that though, there is always a way to do it again :P

Also, in a situation like this, the girl either likes you a lot or thinks you are a total jerk and can't stand you. Well, the second can be felt quite easily, so if you are not feeling it, then it is the first.

Well the tool was only met through the girl. So he is collateral damage in my eyes.

I like this guy's way of thinking :P

Archived