A new Advisor?

Anume

• Implementor

A gold, gem encrusted crown glows as Mordicai says, 'Yes, I believe we must speak of urgent matters.'

Ryvin nods.

Ryvin sits down and rests.

Ryvin says 'By all means, let us speak'

A gold, gem encrusted crown hums as Mordicai says, 'It seems the Knight's Castle has refused peace with the Tower for reasons I can understand.'

A gold, gem encrusted crown glows as Mordicai says, 'The Savant's Tower is filled with darkness and misguided purposes.'

Ryvin nods, 'I suspected Sir Uhnui might not be so keen on the terms.

You agree absolutely.

Ryvin frowns slightly and then nods, 'I have noticed some discouraging things.

A gold, gem encrusted crown glows as Mordicai says, 'I have warned the other Savants that my blades will be felt if you are harmed.'

Ryvin smiles at you, 'My thanks.

Ryvin says 'Perhaps you are on the wrong side?'

A gold, gem encrusted crown vanishes as Mordicai says, 'Seems Myria has told me I risk expulsion if I assault another Savant.'

You say 'Perhaps Myria thinks I joined the Tower to obtain further power.'

You say 'The power I wield was bestowed upon me from my Lord and my own studies.'

Ryvin rubs his goatee, 'I couldn't begin to fathom Myria's line of thinking.

Ryvin nods at you in agreement.

You say 'She seems to believe I should be the one to negotiate terms with the Castle.'

You say 'I would sooner turn my back to the Tower as I only entered to use the Time Stream for my own gains of knowledge.'

Rayne rides in.

You bow deeply.

Rayne says 'Greetings.'

Rayne sits down and rests.

Ryvin nods to you, 'I can see your heart, and you are a good man, and kin to us as a fellow elf. It is wrong for Myria to use such ends for negotiations.

Ryvin says 'Should you be interested, I would find a place at my table for you personally, should you leave the Tower, and join with us.'

A gold, gem encrusted crown reappears as Mordicai says, 'Grand news. I am very interested in standing at your side.'

A gold, gem encrusted crown hums as Mordicai says, 'I would only ask you allow me a bit longer to finish with the Time Stream.'

Ryvin smiles and nods, 'It gladdens my heart to hear such.

Ryvin nods.

Ryvin says 'Of course, just let me know.'

Ryvin says 'Also.'

Ryvin says 'Keep your senses alert to any information that may be of use.'

You nod.

Ryvin smiles at you.

Ryvin stands up.

Ryvin hugs you.

A gold, gem encrusted crown hums as Mordicai says, 'Information such as the orbs?'

Ryvin nods.

You nod at Ryvin.

Rayne stands up.

Rayne looks ahead solemnly.

Ryvin looks at you.

A gold, gem encrusted crown glows as Mordicai says, 'I will join your cause and rise up against the darkness.'

Ryvin nods.

A gold, gem encrusted crown hums as Mordicai says, 'I will protect you with my life if need be.'

You bow before him.

Ryvin bows his head slightly, 'My thanks. When the time comes and you are ready to leave, we will welcome you to our side, and you can be my personal advisor regarding the ideas of magic and time.

A gold, gem encrusted crown glows as Mordicai says, 'Indeed, whatever it is you wish of me.'

Ryvin nods.

A gold, gem encrusted crown glows as Mordicai says, 'Call upon me Duke, if you need assistance.'

Ryvin says 'Aye, my thanks.'

Ryvin smiles at you.

You dazzle Ryvin with your smile.

Ryvin stands up slowly.

Ryvin says 'Keep safe, my friend.'

A gold, gem encrusted crown hums as Mordicai says, 'For now, I have an adventure to tend to.'

Ryvin says 'Let me know if I can assist you.'

Ryvin nods.

• Implementor

A Second Knighting

Ryvin smiles at you, 'Through your great service, dedication, and loyalty, I will name you a Knight of Corimak, and give you such title until you return to the Lord our God.

You dazzle Ryvin with your smile.

Lillian rides in.

A large hippogryph flies in.

Ryvin says 'I must pray a moment, to prepare myself for the ceremony.'

Lillian pants wearily.

You say 'That is spectacular.'

Ryvin beams a smile at a large hippogryph.

Ryvin says 'Lillian, you have been called forth to bare witness to this ceremony, in recognition of Mordicai's loyalty and dedication to our cause.'

Ryvin says 'I must pray a moment, to best prepare myself.'

You nod at Ryvin.

Ryvin kneels down in the dirt, makes the sign of the cross, and begins to pray quietly.

Lillian says 'Indeed.'

Mordicai kneels near Duke Ryvin.

Ryvin makes the sign of the cross, and quietly says, 'Amen.

Ryvin rises.

Mordicai stands up.

Lillian raises her head, glancing eyes back and forth.

Lillian looks at you.

You smile at her.

Ryvin turns to you, 'you, through your worth, I have deemed you worthy as a Knight and soldier of the House of Corimak.

Ryvin says 'Kneel.'

Mordicai kneels before the Duke and lowers his head.

Ryvin nods, 'First, though, there is an oath you must swear.

Mordicai nods, 'I will swear it before all.'

Ryvin stares at you, 'you, to be a Knight is to uphold several duties, throughout your life, and even in your death.

Ryvin continues, 'To this, you will be required to hold yourself to a higher standard than others who walk the lands.

Ryvin continues, 'You are charged to value life and mercy. To be a good man so that God may love thee.

Ryvin continues, 'You are to protect the innocent.

Ryvin continues, 'Stand against the wicked, wherever you see it.

Ryvin continues, 'To speak the truth, even if it leads to your death.

Ryvin looks up at the sky and raises his arms, 'To always hold the Lord in your heart, and remember your service to him, to your country, and to your King.

Ryvin turns to stare down at you, 'you, do you so swear to act in such a manner, beffiting God, King, and Country, so long as you live?

Ryvin looks at you.

Lillian raises an eyebrow awaiting your response.

Mordicai lifts his head, 'I, Mordicai, solemly swear to uphold all qualities known to House Corimak.

Lillian beams broadly at nothing in particular.

Ryvin nods, 'That is your oath...

Ryvin raises his arm back and slaps you across the cheek with a 'WHAP!'

Ryvin says 'And that is so you remember it.'

Lillian chortles mischieviously.

Mordicai grimaces to the slap.

Ryvin draws his blade from his hip.

Ryvin lightly taps the edge of the blade on each of your shoulders, 'I dub the Knight of the House of Corimak, and Chief Advisor of Arcane matters.

Ryvin smiles at you and says, 'Rise, a Knight.

Mordicai stands before the Duke.

Lillian cheers merrily, 'Three cheers, Hip hip! HOORAH! Hip hip! HOORAH! Hip hip!..'

Ryvin smiles at you, 'Welcome my brother.

Ryvin hugs you.

Lillian yells 'HOORAH!'

Mordicai smiles and says, 'Glad to be of service to you Sir.'

Ryvin turns to Lillian, 'And thank you for bearing witness to this event, Lillian.

Ryvin smiles at you.

You dazzle Lillian with your smile.

Ryvin says 'There will be much work to do. But together, we shall stand against darkness, wherever we find it.'

Ryvin says 'And we shall better these lands, in the name of God, King, and Country!'

You say 'Indeed.'

Lillian looks at you.

Ryvin turns to Lillian, 'Given your profession, and your dedication I would see you become a squire to Lady Rayne.

Ryvin says 'I will discuss such with her.'

Ryvin nods.

Lillian says 'We had already faced a god together before I knew you were to be a squire, I'm sure we will face other great feats.'

Lillian says 'Ah yes, I haven't seen her lately.'

Yuck, try to cover your mouth next time!

Ryvin says 'A moment.'

Ryvin rides north.

You say 'I believe the Duke spoke of you to be Lady Rayne's squire.'

Ryvin rides in.

You chuckle politely.

Ryvin says 'My friends, I must take my leave for a time.'

Ryvin says 'Do keep safe.'

Lillian says 'I would be much obliged if you would seek the ladies good faith in me.'

Lillian says 'Until then.'

Lillian curtseys gracefully to Ryvin.

You say 'You as well.'

Ryvin stands at attention and gives a brisk salute.

Ryvin nods at Lillian.

Lillian stands up.

Ryvin says 'I am sure she will be happy to have you as her squire.'

Lillian beams broadly at nothing in particular.

Ryvin says 'We are working on banners for our cause as well.'

Ryvin says 'And attempting to create a new faction.'

Ryvin says 'Much is in the works.'

You say 'Will these banners require a magical touch?'

Lillian says 'I would be interested in future details should we all gather again.'

Ryvin rubs his chin, 'Rayne has taken the charge, it would be best to speak with her on the matter.

Ryvin nods at Lillian.

Ryvin says 'I will be sending some scrolls soon too.'

Ryvin says 'In any case, be well my friends.'

Ryvin smiles happily.

Ryvin rides north.

Lillian sits down and thinks deeply.

Lillian says 'Congratulations.'

Lillian says 'And welcome.'

Mordicai nods, 'Yes, thank you.'