The Kiss of the Spider

Anume

• Implementor

This will be told through the viewpoint of Ilivnolu, handmaiden to Laelanis. Much of this log will contain discussions in the drow language, which Laelanis and Ilivnolu use to converse with little exception. In the spirit of the RP between these characters, I have left the drow language intact. I have added the translations in brackets following the original text.

Relevant Backstory: Laelanis has called a meeting between her House and the leaders of the Elven Alliance (The Knights and the Elven Kingdom). The meeting is not the focus of this part of the RP, though a good portion of it will be seen. I had hoped more would happen, and that there would be a bigger climax to the meeting, however circumstances did not allow.

-- The beginning --

Laelanis tells you 'Usstan tlun wun l'Eldalie Varash. Usstan inbal natha fuu'ux whol dos nindel ssrig'luinen dosst ptau'al.' [i am in the Elven Kingdom. I have a task for you that needs your attention.]

You tell Laelanis 'Orn Usstan doer ulu eldalie varash t'yin, ilharess?' [Will I come to elven kingdom then, matron?]

Laelanis tells you 'Dos orn.' [You will.]

You tell Laelanis 'Orn nind jivviim uns'aa?' [Will they harm me?]

Laelanis tells you 'Nind orn naut.' [They will not.]

(Charmed) A few yochlols bearing the crest of Xymerria are here.

(Charmed) (White Aura) Sylf's Knight Avatar stands here.

(Charmed) (White Aura) Mordicai's Demon Hunter stands here.

(Charmed) A well-trained Pegasus waits obediently here.

(Translucent) Dilorry is here, sitting astride a Pegasus.

Laelanis is here.

Laelanis nods.

Dilorry curtseys gracefully for you.

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' I do not think we've been properly introduced, I am Dilorry. Welcome.

Laelanis says 'Ol zhah bwael ulu kyorl dos 'sohna, dalharil.' [it is good to see you again, Daughter.]

You smile at her (Laelanis).

Laelanis says 'Usstan orn izin l'shinduago ooble'wun nindol k'lar.' [i will allow the surface tongue in this location.]

You say 'I am Ilivnolu Idil'ilivril, of House Zareerae'

Dilorry smiles happily.

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' A pleasure, Illivnolu of House Zareerae

Laelanis withdraws a collection of small metal cases from her bag. 'Ilivnolu, be a dear and deliver these, will you?'

You say 'I shall.'

Laelanis hands the cases to Ilivnolu. 'Tokens of House Zareerae's commitment to this meeting.'

You tell Laelanis 'Jal bauth eldalie varash?' [All around the Elven Kingdom?]

Laelanis tells you 'Siyo. Nind Valsharess, l'e'spdon, nind yathen ulu l'drathiren, l'duchess, lu'ril T'aer wun l'varash. 'zil al, jala byr kleel lorith darthien.' [Yes. They Queen, the archmage, they temples to the moons, the duchess, and every Shop in the kingdom. as well, any other important looking elves.]

-- Ilivnolu is attacked by Mordicai at this time. Ilivnolu escapes and manages to hide. --

Laelanis tells you 'Ukt jabbuk daewle nindel uss ulu lassrinn l'gre'as'anto, ol kluthak. Usstan shinilja. Usstan xo'a ulu ontar natha ilkalik wun l'thrityh.' [His master wishes that one to break the peace, it seems. I apologize. I attempt to negotiate a halt in the attack.]

--Ilivnolu proceeds to place the metal cases all around the Elven Kingdom. When Ilivnolu returns, she finds we have resumed discussions, and are currently discussing Yaeson.--

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' He must possess an age beyond my own, though I've never heard of him before...

Mordicai says 'Stay out of the shadows and I will not harm you.'

You grin evilly at him. (Mordicai)

Laelanis says 'I had sent her out on a mission to deliver relief to any elves struggling from the fear of war, as a token of House Zareerae's commitment to this prospect of peace.''

Laelanis says 'Ilivnolu, please finish the task. I trust the Knight will not breach the peace again, yes?'

Mordicai says 'Do not use the shadows.'

You bow before her. (Laelanis)

You say 'I think I finished the task given.'

Laelanis says 'Very well, then.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' I wonder what could be detaining Sir Yaeson... he was made aware of the time to meet, surely...

You say 'Don't worry Mordicai... I will not Harm you.'

Mordicai chuckles politely.

Muttering curses and mumbling unholy words, Laelanis begins to fashion a small wooden doll.

Laelanis creates a cute little doll.

Laelanis gives a miniature replica of Mordicai to Mordicai.

Laelanis says 'There is my assurance I will not harm you.'

Mordicai gives a miniature replica of Mordicai to Laelanis.

A miniature replica of Mordicai dissolves into smoke.

Mordicai says 'Seems Sir Yaeson is late or cannot arrive.'

Laelanis says 'I have informed Sylf of your return, Mordicai. If you wish his presence, please insist on it.'

You wink suggestively at Mordicai.

Laelanis says 'It seems odd to not include Yaeson, but I will not risk further delay.'

Laelanis says 'All those present at the interrogation, and I had given ample warning before carrying it out, heard the admission of the would-be assassin.

'

Laelanis says 'Someone with a great deal of authority and power within your society wished the Matron Mother of Do'Rekkdin slain.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' I don't recall having been made aware of an interrogation, till after the would-be assassin was already deceased...

Mordicai says 'The Matron was slain?'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' It would seem quite beneficial to your cause to keep them alive and confront the guilty parties with such proof.

Laelanis says 'It had been some time between his capture and his interrogation.'

Laelanis says 'The guilty parties had but be present to combat such claims.

You wink suggestively at Sylf.

Laelanis says 'To answer your question, Mordicai, she has not been slain.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' Who are your witnesses to the... confession? Are they present?

You say 'I am.'

Laelanis says 'A shapeshifting ranger was also present, along with the individual Matrons of the Great Houses.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' That is all well and good, but you hardly count as a creditable witness

You say 'What do you mean by that?

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' Sir Mordicai could easily say that he witnessed you commit some act that you didn't... would that count as proof of your guilt?

Laelanis says 'By that logic, no person has credit as a witness.'

Laelanis says 'Anyone can say anything about another and have it be untrue.

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' Thus why you should have kept the would-be assassin alive

You say 'And there was other witnesses present aswell.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' Why did your other witnesses fail to appear?

Laelanis says 'I do not know what direction the shapeshifter ran. I did not keep tabs.'

You say 'Garacci was present aswell.'

Laelanis says 'As I had mentioned, I gave ample time for the surface races to come.'

Laelanis says 'I had no choice but to offer his life to Lloth.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' Queen Orelinde would not allow such accusations to go unaddressed if she would have been made aware of them

Laelanis says 'Any other action would have added my head to his own.

Laelanis says 'Check your records, Counsilor, I had notification sent well in advance.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' I myself, was not aware of what transpired till after I scribed your scroll to the masses

Laelanis says 'Aeduin scribed scrolls near the time of the interrogation, though I do not remember who had scribed them before.'

Laelanis says 'It would have been entitled something along the lines of "A Dagger in the Night", I believe.'

Mordicai says 'I am forced to take my departure.'

Dilorry curtseys gracefully to Mordicai.

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' Be well, Sir Mordicai

You nod at Mordicai.

Mordicai says 'Dilorry, please scribe to us with all that goes on here.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' I do wish I could have spoke with this person, but I did not know he existed till after he was gone from this world...

Laelanis says 'That is unfortunate, but will not be dwelled on further.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' The Elven Kingdom was accused of this very thing, when it was known as Shasarazade... sending assassins that never live... seems far too easy to go to war over such things.

Laelanis says 'Your accusation is thinly veiled, Councilor.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' Laelanis, I do not make an accusation... I state that this has become quite common.

Sylf says 'Is there really no absolute proof of your claim?

Laelanis grumbles and growls. You wonder what's wrong...

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' I've never known anyone in office that would send an assassin, we talk... we discuss... we seek diplomacy over all else

Laelanis says 'Why else, then, would he confess such?'

Laelanis says 'If you do not make the time to read notes before you send them to the masses, do not pretend to be absolved from missing an interrogation that was clearly outlined.'

Sylf grumbles and growls. You wonder what's wrong...

Sylf says 'My time has come to end as well.'

Laelanis says 'Many say that they did not do things after being caught.'

Laelanis says 'What I seek is the "why".'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' Exactly, and people lie and make false accusations... Though, if we are to trust you... then a certain amount of trust needs to be given.

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' Perhaps the why is simple, perhaps another party would wish to see our people eradicate each other

Laelanis says 'I am giving you the trust required to believe your explanation for the attempt.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' To what end, I do not know... but I know I had absolutely no knowledge of any such attempt

Laelanis says 'Then hypothesize.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' There is no conspiracy here, certainly not one that I have ever been aware of

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' Would good would wild speculation serve?

Laelanis says 'More than war.'

You nod.

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' Perhaps you have more evidence to offer such speculation, but seeing as I don't... I would not set this dilemma on another

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' I do not want war, Laelanis... between anyone.

Laelanis says 'The assassin's weapon of choice was a mithril dagger. Crafted exquisitely, with a ruby and emerald inlay.'

Laelanis says 'This supports more than dismisses claims of elven origin.'

Laelanis says 'The blade suggests it was designed to kill drow.'

You spit in utter disgust.

Laelanis says 'The hilt is ceremonious and given great beauty and detail.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' Our Kingdom doesn't monopolize mithril, any skilled craftsman could copy one of our blades

Laelanis says 'So you will have me chases spooks and shadows, then?'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' If you were to send an assassin, what purpose would you have to send one that could be traced to you unless you wanted war?

Laelanis says 'Seems your people would profit greatly from such a distraction.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' Profit? We've just rebuilt our Kingdom... Queen Orelinde was kidnapped and auctioned off... we emptied our coffers to get her back.

Laelanis says 'The Knights rushing to the Elven Kingdom's aid and calling for the support of Tribunal. Sending bounty after bounty on my head to silence the truth.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' I do not control the actions of others

Laelanis says 'It seems evident that I have found at least a degree of accuracy in my claims.'

Laelanis says 'You've seen the actions of your kin this day, attacking a representative of Xymerria in the streets.'

Laelanis says 'Perhaps you are out of touch with your kin.'

You say 'It is common practice to attack any drow on sight, by the darthirii.. the elf in common tongue.'

Laelanis says 'Seems there are those that will go a great distance to incite war.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' The same does not apply to your people?

Laelanis says 'My people have not been the ones to breach this peace.

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' That is debatable at best

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' Laelanis, if you would go to war over the proof you have presented... then the only conclusion logic would dictate would be that you had already made up your mind before ever coming here... that war was the only thi

Laelanis says 'Oh?'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' Only thing you wanted...

Laelanis says 'Then why would I have risked my life to bring even this temporary peace?'

You say 'Almost cost mine to attend...'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' Why would we seek to negotiate, yet send an assassin that you would trace back to us?

Laelanis says 'I see the answer to that question clearly.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' Which is?

Laelanis says 'A successful assassin would have crippled us. A power vaccuum would have been created, and we would have killed ourselves fighting to fill that void.'

Laelanis says 'If war was still desired after, your people would wage it on a self-defeated race.'

Laelanis says 'If it failed, your kind know more than any other how my kind would react. Even those such as myself, that work with reason and methodology would be bound by the greater call for war.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' In all of our long history, the Elves have never used such tactics. Aside from that, one would not undertake any course of action with absolute certainty...

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' We could speculate that this is a ploy to go to war, given a false story so that other Kingdoms would not get involved...

Laelanis says 'You could claim the discoverer of the plot to be a liar, align with the Knights bolstered by the Cormac line's attendants, and drag us into a surface war, where we are at a disadvantage.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' You accuse us of much, but I'm sure you would not care to be accused of any wrong doing yourself.

Laelanis says 'Do you not think that there could be one within the Elven military council that has thought of this?'

Laelanis says 'Tell me you are not still so naive after such a long life.

Laelanis says 'As to your question, your people already accuse me of a great deal.'

Laelanis says 'Though I ask you this: what do I have to gain from war?'

Laelanis says 'I am already a Matron Mother of a Great House. What else is left?'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' What does anyone gain from war, I say nothing. But that is my reasoning, not yours.

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' You seek to please Lloth, what would give her more pleasure than eradicating the Elves?

Laelanis smirks.

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' I would not care to speculate such things...

Laelanis says 'The best accusation to slip through those lips tonight.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' So you do not deny it?

Laelanis says 'I am a priestess of Lloth, this is true.'

Laelanis says 'Lloth would find amusement in the destruction of the Elves, this is also true.'

Crossing her arms, Dilorry says, 'Did you fabricate this ploy to go to war with us?'

Laelanis says 'Do not assume that she would find amusement in failure, however. A surface war would be a victory I cannot currently claim. I could not eradicate the elves while still maintaining Xymerria's defense.'

Dilorry raises an eyebrow.

Laelanis says 'I am nothing if not a tactician. I am not blind to such things.'

Laelanis says 'War on the surface would destroy my people as much, if not more, than yours. '

With a vexed expression, Dilorry says, 'So, this current situation wouldn't be a tactic you would use?

Laelanis says 'It would not. March a host from Xymerria?'

Laelanis says 'Seems more madness than tactic, don't you think?'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' Then, why would you threaten war on our people... if you would claim it one that you couldn't win?

Laelanis says 'To even reach you here, I would need to cross the Forsaken Lands, else march near Gal Ranidon, and either way would need to scale the Dragon's Teeth mountains with an army, and somehow retain the force and rations to siege the Kingdom.'

Laelanis says 'As I said before, my actions have been largely bound by the warmongering from the other Great Houses.'

Laelanis says 'I may be Do'Rekkdin's favorite, but do not mistake that for being to important to replace.'

Laelanis says 'Even now, my handmaiden here may be counting the ways to open my throat.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' This whole ordeal is quite distressing...

Dilorry sighs.

You smile.

Laelanis grins evilly at you. Hmmm. Better keep your distance.

Laelanis says 'Seems I was right.

Laelanis chuckles politely.

Laelanis says 'I chose wisely.'

You say 'Uh I would not do such Matron.'

Laelanis giggles.

Laelanis says 'Though she does not lie with eloquence. We will need to work on that.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' Laelanis, you certainly appear like a rational person... Surely you see that there are a great many possibilites to this situation. Factors beyond our knowledge work at the mortals of Aabahran all the time.

Laelanis says 'What, then, do you suggest?'

Laelanis tells you 'I will ask you prepare Xymerria for my arrival when this meeting is adjourned. We have much work to do.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' We give it time, but then... I am not the sort to act in haste. If the roles were reversed, I would ponder all angles and proceed with unbias certainty.

You tell Laelanis 'Jalbol dos daewl, ilharess.' [Anything you wish, Matron.]

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' Can you imagine no other that would benefit from the demise of your people in the Underdark?

Laelanis says 'The Knights, The Elves, The Cormac Line. It is becoming difficult to differentiate between my enemies.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' Perhaps you see enemies where there are none, living as you do... under the strain of your own handmaiden thinking about usurping your role... that would create quite a bit of paranoia

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' I doubt I could handle such strain...

You chuckle politely.

Dilorry shivers uncomfortably.

Laelanis says 'There are always enemies.'

Laelanis says 'Assassins do not send themselves.'

You nod.

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' Wouldn't that be based on the individual?

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' We're getting side-tracked...

Laelanis says 'What, then, is the stance of the Elven Kingdom?'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' I don't know what you're looking for, Laelanis... if we were guilty, we would deny it... just as we are innocent... and denying any involvement.

[Dilorry] 'You will conclude whatever you wish...'

Dilorry sighs.

Laelanis says 'You care so little for the implication, then, that you will not even attempt to find the guilty party?'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' I would be more than willing to offer aid in trying to uncover who the actual culprit is, if you would wish it.

Laelanis says 'Your devotion to clearing the name of the Elven Kingdom is... inspirational.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' Please, let us not sully the conversation with rudeness...

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' I would have offered, but I highly doubted you would accept such aid

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' Considering, the confessor is no more...

Laelanis says 'And why is that? I had told you I had wished to avoid a surface war.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' Perhaps you have the blade that you uncovered?

Laelanis says 'I dare not touch it, but it does rest within Xymerria.'

Laelanis tells you 'You may kill her if her protections fail.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' At this time, I am obliged to attend another engagement... I wish that we could have reached a conclusion, perhaps Sir Yaeson would have provided more of what you wanted.

Laelanis says 'I see.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' I would be willing, especially with Sir Yaeson... to discuss this further... as well as do what I can to uncover the truth... if you would permit my efforts.

Laelanis says 'They will be permitted.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' I appreciate your attendance and efforts in resolving this issue

Laelanis says 'I am disappointed we could not conclude it this day, though perhaps in the future we shall.'

Soft and eloquent, Dilorry says, ' That is my hope.

Dilorry waves happily.

Dilorry flies east.

A Pegasus flies east.

Laelanis chuckles politely.

Laelanis says 'Ori'gato's beldro fol vhid.' [Let's create some chaos.]

You say 'Usstan ssrig'luin ulu xun folbol p'los l'fuu'ux wun xymerria.' [i need to accomplish something before the task in Xymerria.]

Laelanis procudeces a vial from her robes.

You raise an eyebrow at the notion.

Laelanis dumps the contents into the fountain.

You grin evilly at her. (Laelanis)

You say 'Nindel vel'bol Usstan talinth ol zhah?' [is that what I think it is?]

Laelanis says 'Ol zhah telanthus nindel l'charnagurl har'olen d'l'har'oloth qu'ellar natha 'anon nindel er'griff canthen wun juba oloth wun avebbe wun l'tonashss.' [it is said that the deepest caverns of the underdark House a flower that only forms in total darkness in cracks in the rock.]

You say 'Usstan inbal nym'uerus d'nindel 'anon.' [i have heard of that flower.]

Laelanis says 'Nind lar ol "L'Tsoss d'l'Orbb."' [They call it "THE Kiss of the Spider."]

You grin evilly.

Laelanis says 'Usstan treemma udossta sel abbilen xal satiir harl l'vee'ther ulnin.' [i fear our new friends may feel below the weather soon.]

You say 'Lu'udos Milith udosstan ulu Lloth.' [And we Prove ourselves to Lloth.]

You say 'Xal usstan sevir, ilharess?' [May I leave, Matron?]

Laelanis says 'Ol orn'la tlu natha suldaim ka l'faentin trisil ulu l'elg'cahl orn'la inbal tlus fris ulu l'qu'ellaren d'l'darthien. Xal wun cahallin?' [it would be a shame if the activating agent to the poison would have been sent to the houses of the elves. Perhaps in food?]

You grin evilly.

Laelanis says 'Dos xal alu.' [You may go.]

-- In Xymerria, shortly after --

Laelanis tells you 'Usstan inbal ul'kas whol l'Ilharessen. Nind orn tlu elghinyrr ulnin. Uxxahuu d'l'Ilharess Ilhar d'Do'Rekkdin, Usstan inbal nau felah kl'ae whol ilta.' [i have called for the Matrons. They will be dead soon. Dispose of the Matron Mother of Do'Rekkdin, I have no further use for her.]

Laelanis grins evilly.

You tell Laelanis 'Zhal tlu xunor vel'drav Usstan ragar contri ulu ilta qu'ellar' [it shall be done when I discover access to her House.]

Laelanis says 'I must attend to the matrons. I will return soon.'

-- Ilivnolu kills Sheikk --

The Matron Mother is the most powerful drow in Xymerria, and nearly all

of the Drow World. She is a private drow, having aged over 300 years, some

claim. Whil she maintains her beauty through use of her magics, she is

quite solitary, and prone to acts of anger.

the Matron Mother is using:

the stone circlet of Lloth

With lethal speed, you strike from the shadows and +++ ASSASSINATE +++ the Matron Mother!

Ilivnolu closes her eyes and starts to chant 'Plynn nindol vlos! Zud'dar uns'aa Lloth!' [seize this blood! Test me Lloth!]

The Temple of Lloth

[Exits: south]

A pit of offering is here for mortals to store gifts for the gods.

Laelanis is here.

Sterekt, the Acolyte of Lloth, is here communing blessings.

A black dragon flies in.

You drop the leg of the Matron Mother.

A smirk on her face, Laelanis walks away from the temple as the screams of the dying fill her ears.

Laelanis looks at you.

You drop the stone circlet of Lloth.

Laelanis smirks.

Laelanis says 'Did it go well?'

You nod.

The screams die down. Laelanis motions towards the dead matrons.

Ilivnolu sits down.

Laelanis says 'With that, the city is mine.'

Ilivnolu chants 'Vin'ult l'qu'ellar Zareerae vin'ult ilharess!' [Hail the House Zareerae hail the Matron!]

Laelanis says 'Dos orn k'lar p'los ussta dalharilen wund l'Qu'ellar. Nind inbal tlus yibin, lu'dos inbal tlus gareth.' [You will place before my daughters among the House. They have been weak, and you have been strong.]

Laelanis says 'Xal Lloth kyorl udossta xunden yallt lu'y'teni udossa phor udossta dalninin.' [May Lloth see our deeds today and raise us above our sisters.]

You say 'Usstan inbal Milith usstan ulu Lloth lu'ulu dos, ilharess. Nindol zhah zhennu bashuk.' [i have proven myself to Lloth and to you, Matron. This is great honour.]

You say 'Lu'oh zhal usstan kla'ath dos nin, ilharess?' [How shall I serve you now, Matron?]

Laelanis says 'Elendar ulu elgg wun l'kaas d'Lloth. [Continue to slaughter in the name of Lloth.]

You say 'Usstan zhal sevir. [i shall go.]

--Drow Parts--

Basic jist of the meeting/premeeting ordeal: Laelanis has a task for Ilivnolu to carry out while she speaks at the meeting.

After the meeting: Laelanis reveals that she has brought a potent poison into the Elven Kingdom, which she dumps into the well system. While the poison would normally be severely diluted by the water, to the point where it would hardly kill even a child, she also reveals what was in the cases. She did not entirely lie to Dilorry about bringing food as a sign of her commitment to the peace. The food, however, had been treated with a reacting agent, which would increase the potency of the diluted poison. Enough to kill adults.

Xymerria: Laelanis entraps the other Matrons of the Great Houses in the Temple of Lloth, where they are eaten alive by a swarm of spiders conjured by Laelanis. Laelanis sends orders within her house to begin the genocide of the other Great Houses. House Zareerae stands as the last surviving Great House, and Laelanis assumes the untouchable position of the Matron Mother of Xymerria.