New Forum Changes

Erelei

• Implementor

Hey everyone,

I think it's about time I explain how to use shoutouts, pklogs, and prayer forum, since this new software forced me to do everything a little differently..

By default, prayer forum is only able to be seen by the Forsaken Lands staff - no other players can see your posts between you and the staff. Thankfully, this was a feature that the new forum came with initially.

As to Shoutouts - you can now post in it WITHOUT FIRST gaining approval. Now, this doesn't open the doors for you guys to break rules, intentionally create unrest or drama, or use the shoutbox for way to vent your frustrations.

I know that we'll probably have one or two people do it, but let's hope that's enough. Ousting yourself in an OOC manner using the shoutbox (thus abusing anonymous posting) will get you a ban IN GAME and a ban ON THE FORUM. You will also be permanently revoked access to the shoutouts.

PK logs however are going to stay anonymous AND require approval. Imms cannot see whose posting these logs, (unless we do an IP lookup) so it's pretty damned anonymous on your side if you don't want undue Immortal attention (I mean.. who doesn't want IMMTERACTION!?)

Hope this goes on without an issue, guys!

• Like 1