2nd FL Administration AMA

• Implementor

Last year, we had an AMA for the pbase that you all seemed to enjoy. Now, with the re-introduction of the chat, let's try and make this at least an annual thing.

I will be holding our second FL Administration AMA on Saturday October 18th at around 9:00 a.m. EST, here on our very own forum chat. The structure will be follow the same as last year. For those of you unable to make it the 'minute's will be posted if possible and follow-up questions may be addressed if time allows at a later date.

I hope to see many of you in attendance! The more people show, the more and varied questions we can get answered, to promote transparency and cooperation between player and staff.

FL Staff

• Like 1

'Ask Me Anything'. I'll be available in chat 9:00 a.m. EST for you to ask about current build priorities, state of classes, current creation vision, anything at all really - it's in the name!

Within reason, I assume as specifics about qstuff and some spells as well as some of the more intimate workings in the code are still taboo.  Just clarifying for what some may think but aren't saying and would like to know.

For those that have trouble with time zones, http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html is easy to use.  Just set the time to 9am and the location to somewhere on the US east coast, like NYC.  Then in Location 1, your time zone.  Click "Convert Time" and presto!

• 2 weeks later...