Bards, Crusaders, Blademasters [5/11/2015]

• Implementor

Just saying that decreasing the tac to one similar to other melees does not mean that a class is now underpowered. It will have a minor, yet balancing influence.

If you'd completely dominated the pbase with a blademaster pre change and now were getting tottally destroyed, this would mean that the change was really a too strong one. This is not the case as far as I have seen, thus logs are needed if you wish something done.

Blademasters are in no way, shape or form under-powered from the changes they received some time ago. Look at how strong Velkyn was. He was not necessarily a power house, but close to it. Shield warriors have been nerfed and then slightly buffed, I still have my arguements there, but it this here is not the place. Bards have supposedly been tweaked, but in many many eyes are still over powered by a lot. The way bards are, it seems no matter how I argue a nerf, they are almost screwed in total as a class. I will be coming up with logs hoping to get them further nerfed.

• Like 1

That's the same Velkyn that had -900 AC right? :P

As for bards, Ghrundor, you've played quite a few by this point. You should clearly know they are not what you claim them to be, especially after the (well deserved) nerf to their weapons and mods.

On blademasters - this is not a new change. We've had a few BLMs that did well after it, I wouldn't say they are gimped, but then, what do I know? :P

That being said, I think someone is looking for an excuse.