Bug Tracker

• Implementor

While I usually post a change that's fixed in the past week or so, I opted for a small difference this week. I've added a Bug Tracker which is accessible from the Bug forum, which allows us to designate where bugs should go and who should be fixing them (OLC, Building, Code, etc) so that they're easier to track and make sure they're done.

As you all have seen, as well, the forums have been upgraded to a stable release of IP.Board's latest software, which I've been waiting for, for almost a year and a half. We can do some pretty awesome things with this forum, including the Bug Tracker I've created. 

The Bug Tracker is viewable by all, as are all the topics. Topics are created in the Bugs forum when a new bug is created in the tracker, allowing you to submit a comment that only the IMMs can see - so if you have a character specific issue that would help in debugging the issue you reported, it's suggested that you post what you can in the initial bug tracker, then go to the Bug forum and submit a reply explaining in detail why it affects your character.

Hope these changes are to your liking!

• Like 1