MISSING: Naruthiron - Crown Regent

MISSING:

Naruthiron - Crown Regent

rebel_by_saimain.jpg

Last seen on Thirday the 33rd of Balance, 1879 PC

Please report any news or sightings to the Knights of the Castle

"I hear he got'em self killed by Anume. Went and tried ta kill 'er for the sake of 'at son o' Prince Ilthrias." Two old caravan workers who have clearly been here a while are slogging down beers, sharing a story. At their table, an old flier sits half folded. An artist's rendition of the Beacon of compassion stares at you from its vantage against an empty tankard. One of the men, a great big burly old cotter slams his mug on the table, his dull blue eyes meeting his friend's face. "Nah that ain't what happened. I hear he got saved by some Knights. I hear he left his armor and went to live as a farmer somewhere out across the sea." The other man threw his head back and laughed. "What kin'na slog you been throwin' back, eh? Buncha nonsense."

A third man saunters over to the table, flips a char around, and sits, arms resting on the back brace of the chair. There's a glint in his eye, and an easy smile on his lips as he sets a flagon of mead on the table in front of him. "You boys can't even imagine the real truth of it. He's up in Lloth's chambers..." He puts the index finger on one hand through a circle created by the thumb and forefinger of his other hand. "...praying to the Goddess." All three men throw back laughs, and the poster falls to the floor.

A man in the back of the room approaches you, cowl over his face. He stops a few paces back, and leans his shoulder against a pillar. "You don't believe that mess, do you?" He raises his cowl, red eyes meeting yours. His dark skin and platinum hair betray an identity as a drow. "I didn't think so. Naruthiron? He's dead. Lloth boasts about her little pet enough to give anyone a headache. I've heard she's been shipping body parts to the Knights for months. The Knights just refuse to accept it. Can't say I blame them." 
Without another word, the drow steps off and walks out of the inn, leaving you to your thoughts.

Anonymous poster hash: edbd1...a0c