Create your own customized armor

Anume

• Implementor

You can now create your own customized armor via rp points, and upgrade it twice. If you wish to make such an item and have the rp points necessary, send a short application to immortal detailing your chosen stats and description.

As we have an established point system now, we will adjust this to the point system, which results in a few changed values (I'm leaving the original below for reference purposes only).

10 hp, 20 mana, 30 moves: 1 pts

svspell: 2.5 pts

sv vs one category: 0.75 pts

ac -10: 1 pts

1 hr or 1 dr: 1 pts

Level 1: 50 rp - 2 pts

Level 2: 50 rp - 2 pts

Level 3: 50 rp  + 1 luck + 1 word colored + ownered 

allowed pts for a level 3 item:

1 (base, so you get a total base of 5 for a level 50 item) + rare value 1 pts for multiple slots (wrist, neck) / 2 pts for single slot (in accordance with the rare values of the eq rebalancing system)

So, for a level 3 item, cost 150 rp, you get a total of 6 pts for an item with multiple slots and 7 pts for an item with only a single slot.

This will allow you for example an earring with 7 hr or 8 saves vs one category and ac -10 or an ac -70 earring.

Armor only - no weapons allowed. No base ac values given.

No longer valid, before eq rebalancing system:

each of the following stats gets 1 point:

hp 10, mana 15, move 20, svspell -1, hr 1, dr 1, ac -10, svaffl/mental/mal/breath -3

YOU, the player can choose your own stats:

LEVEL 1: cost  50 rp points

you  get 2 points to spend total, the item is ownered and nosac, burnproof, not rare (so it's really nice for moderates too), you can choose the body spot yourself, you can choose the description yourself (no color)

LEVEL 2: cost 50 rp points

gets you an additional 2 points to spend

LEVEL 3: cost 50 rp points 

gets you an additional 2 points, plus you can choose one word colored,  item is rare now, it also gets + 1 luck

If you want to do a second piece of eq after you are done with the 3rd upgrade, all costs double in rp points, tripple for the third item, etc.

This way if someone wants really a ton of customized armor, they need to pull up some GREAT rp, and then, they earned it. Be advised not to flood / spam us with notes or journals of little content. We need to check these all and if the content is lacking you might find yourself with negative rp points as a reward.

Disclaimer: we reserve the right to change requirements, costs, and stats if we notice any balance issues.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Implementor

For now just armor, we have the pit weapons already which are owner only and have nice stats. If you have a specific weapon in mind, you can ask on prayer but don't be upset if we reject the idea for balance reasons (we won't allow an av 35 vuln weapon or something like that).

15 minutes ago, Zavero said:

I have no idea what a pit weapon is, but... maybe one day!

I just recently learned too. Super easy if you have a class than can solo well.  Ogre ranger obviously fits that well, but yeah if you can spank some mobs, definitely take some time to go to the area and learn.  It's not a hard area to navigate at all.

15 minutes ago, Zavero said:

I'm guessing level 50 only?

AH. Yeah. But its not for the faint of heart if you're alone. Make sure you're geared properly and have a decent supply of sanc (unless you're one of THOSE classes that steamroll everything *cough* Grakk *cough*)

1 hour ago, egreir said:

I want to see that one exotic around more often...I've never understood it.  Is it triggered in game somehow or an IMM has to put it in rotation?

And all of a sudden the golem appears from a mushroom cloud right in front of Grakk, obidently dropping the weapon in his hands. ;)