Create your own customized armor

Anume

If you wish to make such an item and have the rp points necessary, send a short application to immortal detailing your chosen stats and description.

It would be nice if the process is automated. You guys are making this game way too dependent on your activity.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Let's say I wanted a piece of armor that wasn't in a jewelry slot (something other than neck, earring, finger), what base armor class would it have? I am kind of curious becaues depending on the answer, it would be a pretty big waste of rp points to create a custom chest or leg armour if it comes with 'Armor class is 0 pierce, 0 bash, 0 slash, and 0 vs. magic.'

Tangentially related, why was the restrung item, set with owner and one colour from 'help rp' discontinued? It was one of the things that made me the most excited about the rp points system, because restringing/colouring an item that can be looted kinda sucks because I would lose it eventually.

If the numbers were buffed a little bit I would do this.  But I am to much of a min-maxer at times, and every slot pretty much has a better piece.  Good, bad, or indifferent, the stat allotment is just not good enough in my opinion.  And trust me I have played with this in a spreadsheet quite a bit. 

• Like 1

I have to agree with that. It's not nearly as good as some of the average EQ you can get and not have to spend 50RP points by getting something you would've gotten just by spending an hour trying to get to it or kill someone for it. If some of the stats were boosted, I'd really enjoy it though, such as Weapons that have a base of 24 damage but with the additional two upgrades would net you a noremove/burnproof weapon with a average damage of 30. EQ that allows you to be owner only from the get go but a base of +1 hit/dam or +10 hp depending on what you want and each point  added after would up it by larger factors.

Otherwise without an overall EQ balance, most EQ in the game will be far superior to anything specifically made or created for you that isn't specifically RP based. It's definitely a great concept and idea overall, but I've looked at possible stats compared to items frequently available several times and didn't see a point to it. Now IF there were made a special EQ position though for these items (similar to how a dragon no longer is a floating item and souls can be worn in addition to other EQ without being hindered), this would become far more viable in the long run as they are currently highlighted and detailed within.