Mortillibis - A victim sought for Evermore

Ulmusdorn

At the bequest of the player for the sake of sharing something. 

------------

[07:42:07] Mortillibis nods to his guards, 'Very good. We have business in this place.'
[07:42:55] The Head Guard asks, 'Where do we head Marquess Occisita?' looking anywhere but directly at Mortillibis.
[07:43:31] Mortillibis grins slightly. 'Why to the tavern.. We have a quick word to have with Tamara..' Barely audible you murmur, 'Or so rumour has it...'
[07:44:05] Mortillibis walks through the door and stamps his feet, the misty morning having formed condensation on his boots.
[07:44:50] The guards enter behind Mortillibis. They find suitable places to relax against the wall and surrounding tables. Mortillibis Says, 'Stay here. I have business at the bar.'
[07:45:27] The Head Guard bobs his head, 'As you with Lord Occisita.' You nod slightly and add, 'Call me Mortillibis, You are here to die for me anyway.'
[07:46:21] The Head Gaurd bobs his head and mutters under his breath as Mortillibis heads for the bar.
[07:46:42] Mortillibis leans onto the bar and gestures to Tamara, 'You there. Glass polisher. Fetch me a drink and bring me Tamara.'
[07:47:30] Tamara looks at you disgustedly and spits in a mug before slamming it into the bar. 'Well here I am.' Mortillibis frowns at the mug as it splashes down infront of him.
[07:47:40] You said 'Yes. Here you are.'
[07:48:07] Mortillibis stares at Tamara, never breaking her eye contact has he lifts the mug. 'Hmmm.'
[07:48:38] Mortillibis drinks beer from a mug of beer. 'Delicious, I wonder what the special ingredient could be.'
[07:49:05] Tamara snorts and eyes your guards. 'You must be this new Marquess. Mortillibis or somethingwhatever.' She eyes you with contempt.
[07:49:43] Mortillibis raises a hand lazily and says, 'Yes yes... Thats me.' He looks Tamara over and grins slightly. 'I'm suprised you don't remember me from before my titles were recognised.' 
[07:49:47] Mortillibis slants his mouth in a slight malicious grin.
[07:49:55] You said 'HoowehvEr. HEre I aomm. HEre and Nnow.'
[07:51:05] Mortillibis thinks a moment. 'Well. Let me be clear on my business. That way we are not wasting either of our time.'
[07:54:07] Tamara instinctively leans back from Mortillibis as he leans forward. 'I've heard a rumor or two... About a.. Shall we say. Execution.'
[07:54:46] Tamara looks at Mortillibis, clearly uncomfortable but leaning in. 'There...' She glances around then says loudly, 'The Tribunals hold executions now and then.'
[07:55:19] Mortillibis looks around the room, noticing its just your guards. 'Hrmm.' You continue, 'I.. Am not in the business of the Tribunals and their petty criminals.'
[07:55:41] Mortillibis lowers his voice and almost whispers across the bar, 'I seek a... Real victim.'
[07:56:42] Tamara taps the side of her face with a slender and eyes you up and down. 'It'll cost you.' Mortillibis shrugs in response.
[07:57:33] Mortillibis casually throws a sack of gold on the counter with an enourmous  'Thunk.'
[07:58:12] Tamara's eyes widen. 'There must be twenty thousand pieces here!' Mortillibis grabs his mug, draining it and slamming it into the bar.
[07:58:16] You said 'Twenty thousand indeed.'
[07:58:41] Mortillibis leans over further, almost nose to nose with Tamara, 'However I tire of this game.' He seeths through gritted teeth.
[07:59:39] Tamara hastily retreats from Mortillibis, 'Taskkkkk.' She shudders involuntarily. 'There is a place. Deep within Evermore.. Where one tortues and executes victims. Beggers and vagrants mostly.'
[08:00:41] Mortillibis snorts and mutters, 'I will be the judge of that.'
[08:01:17] Mortillibis throws the ties of the sack over to Tamara. 'Use that to liven this place up. What a... Peasants watering hole.'
[08:01:45] Mortillibis nods to his guards and they look to exit. 'You needn't bother me now. I head north of the City. Remain here and await my return.'
[08:02:08] The Head Guard nods and says, 'Very well Mortillibis.' 
[08:02:30] Mortillibis eyes widen in rage. With a casual flick of your hand a scythe appears from the nether and slits his throat end to end.
[08:03:00] The bleeding corpse drops to the ground, bubbling in disbelief as Mortillibis steps over it to leave. 'You mean Lord Occisita.'
[08:04:08] Mortillibis nods at the library clerk and signals his need for help. 'A map. North to Evermore. I have been before but a map will help.'
[08:04:29] the Clerk nods at Mortillibis and returns quickly with a document. 'Head north' he says. 'And keep going.'
[08:04:35] Mortillibis nods slightly and departs the library.
[08:08:04] Mortillibis Enters the entrance to Evermore and notices the Sign.
[08:08:09] You said 'Seems I have arrived.'
[08:08:24] Mortillibis peers at the large thief, standing motionless in a deep shadow. 'Hello there.'
[08:08:53] Mortillibis tries to appear friendly and fingers his ring. 'I am here to see someone.... Perhaps you would allow me in?'
[08:09:22] The thief steps from the darkness and says, 'Beat it... Or die. I don't have time for this.' Mortillibis sighs, 'Very well.'
[08:09:40] Mortillibis springs into action and sends sharpmetal hurling at the guardian.
[08:11:21] Mortillibis smirks. 'You should of just let me.' He kicks the corpse and watches the blood run under the door to the east.
[08:11:47] Mortillibis studies the circular hall. 'Hrmm. There was a door here somewhere.' He wanders the room before eventually landing.
[08:12:17] Mortillibis pushes on the walls and glances at the ceiling. His feet making an odd sound.
[08:12:35] Mortillibis stamps his feet a couple of times. 'Thod, thod.' The hollowness brings a smile. 'Ah-hah.'
[08:13:21] Mortillibis bends down and feels the ground, finding a slot for the Emerald he grabbed from the large thiefs corpse.
[08:13:57] You said 'Hmmmm'
[08:14:02] Mortillibis places the emerald in an indent and with a flash of light and an ominous rumble, a slight 'click' can be heard.
[08:14:30] Mortillibis swings the trapdoor open below him. 'Heh. Very nice.' Peering over the edge he takes flight and slowly drops into the room below.
[08:18:47] Mortillibis pulls out his map and examines it. 'HRmmm. This isn't every... Well... Is accurate the word?' He wonders to himself.
[08:19:08] Mortillibis studies the map and says, 'It also doesn't give any direct instructions.'
[08:26:01] Mortillibis steps over more corpses as he makes his way through Evermore. 'Hmmmm.' 

Mortillibis finally reaches the stage of the execution, its victim and inevitably the less then pleased executioner who attacks him.

[08:51:59] Mortillibis eyes widen as the executioner turns on him and attacks him. 'This victim is mine!'
[08:52:26] Mortillibis growls and enters combat, his scythes sweeping through the air. 'We'll see...'
[08:52:38] Mortillibis sorts through the executioners belongings and finds a lockbox of some value. 'Hrmmm. Don't mind if I do.'
[08:52:45] Mortillibis removes the ring and dips it in the executioners blood. 'Oh.. Isn't that pretty.' He studies the contrast between the deep red of the blood and the stunning blue of the sapphires.
[08:53:09] Mortillibis slips the ring back on and grins to himself. Only now he looks up and grins at the victim. 'Why hello there.'
[08:53:27] Mortillibis slowly stands, tucking his wings tight onto his back.
[08:53:31] You said 'Well well well.'
[08:53:58] Mortillibis The victim whimpers in response, the gag muffling his cries as Mortillibis walks a circle around the frame.
[09:00:40] Mortillibis leans forward and whispers in his ear as the gag falls away. 'Well hello there...indeed'
[09:04:43] Mortillibis grins evilly. 
[09:06:02] Mortillibis grins at the whimpering. 'Ppp...Puuhh... Puhhleesss...' The victim begs through a broken mouth.
[09:06:15] Mortillibis moves behind the victim on the scaffolding, behind their view. 
[09:06:30] Mortillibis leans forward and whispers. 'Oh it looks like they've already had a little fun with you...'
[09:07:04] The victim begins to wail, 'Noooooooo. No no no. Noooo.' Mortillibis smiles maliciously as he draws a knife from his belt.
[09:07:36] Mortillibis taps the victim on the back of the head with the knife and mutters, 'Now now. Don't be a bably. I'll tell you a little story.'
[09:08:05] Mortillibis moves around to the front of the victim, slapping the blubbering mess hard. 'Swaock' 
[09:08:16] Mortillibis you lean in close and growl. 'I said SHUT UP when I am talking.'
[09:08:35] The victims whimpers cease momentarily at Mortillibis' brutality.
[09:08:52] Mortillibis sneers in disgust as 'it' starts blubbering.
[09:10:01] Mortillibis leans forward again. 'Now where was I.' He purposefully invades the victim's space, trying to create terror.'
[09:10:22] Mortillibis seems to remember and bumps the hilt of the knife against his forhead. 'Oh yes. This knife.'
[09:11:04] The vicitm's eyes cross as it tries to focus on the knife so close to its face. A uncontrolled sob escapes from his throat as Mortillibis growls about the noise.
[09:11:10] You said 'This knife I've had for quite some time.'
[09:11:42] Mortillibis seems to think on the matter and roughly stuffs the gag back in the mouth of the victim before strutting around the square - a performance for an imaginary audience.
[09:12:23] Mortillibis makes a wide gesture with his arms. 'This knife, is a symbol. A symbol of a beginning.'
[09:12:49] Mortillibis holds it up to the victims face. 'It might be a little hard to see now but the hilt is actually made of bone.' The victims eyes widen in terror at the news.
[09:13:06] Mortillibis smirks and shakes his head. 'Its not human or any other sentinent race. Relax yourself.'
[09:13:33] Mortillibis turns back to the imaginary crowd with a flourish. 'This is actually, from the begining of my... Talents. A realisation and manifestation of my desires.'
[09:13:43] Mortillibis sighs as he remembers. 
[09:14:05] You said 'The first time I stilled a heart. Something I won't forget for as long as I breathe.'
[09:14:08] Mortillibis giggles at the memory.
[09:15:48] Mortillibis recalls, 'It was a doe. Young. Perhaps only a few seasons. The blood...' He shivers glancing at the victim. 'Like yours.. Was so warm. The pulse -so- strong..'
[09:16:21] Mortillibis steps back towards the victim, right in his face. 'Do you have any idea how much it wishes to escape you? That torrent of rouge?!?' The victim tries to lean away from Mortillibis.
[09:17:08] Mortillibis pulls back and laughs like a maniac. 'I realize my mistake now. Letting others see me there. Poised over the kill, a shallow but painful cut seperating the flesh. The intent to harm before the kill.'
[09:17:42] Mortillibis sniffs and looks around himself, forgetting his imaginary audience as he adds, 'Hrmph. I regret even now not finishing the kill myself.'
[09:18:23] Mortillibis fingers the knife and gets on with the story. 'This blade however. More importantly this hilt... I made it from the remains. Stolen and shaped I carry it always. A reminder and a tool...'
[09:18:40] Mortillibis steps back to the victim whos eyes widen in fear. 'Shh shh shh shh shh....'
[09:19:32] Mortillibis hugs the victim close, whispering. 'Do you wish for pain or release.' He steps back and stares into their eyes. 'Hmmm...' He snatches the gags.
[09:20:13] The victim spits blood and teeth from his broken mouth. 'Kill me... Let me be.. Let me be!' he utters to Mortillibis in a harsh whisper.
[09:21:09] Mortillibis frowns and says. 'But.. Ofcourse.' He callously slashes into the arm of the victim.
[09:21:59] Screaming the victim jerks from the blade rending even more flesh. Mortillibis slaps him hard in the face before digging the knife deep into his upper thigh.
[09:22:33] Mortillibis leans in close to the victim again as he struggles against his bonds, slowly drawing the knife from the twiching flesh. 'I wouldn't struggle.. We'd hate to hit an artery and end this all too soon..'
[09:22:53] Mortillibis giggles with lust, panting as he plies the knife in and out of the victims flesh.
[09:23:47] Mortillibis laughs as the victim squirms and sobs uncontrollably. Big globs of blood and spit dripping from his mouth as the blood pools on the ground below.
[09:25:13] Mortillibis growls as the victim begins to slow in their struggles, the loss of blood making their skin unnaturally pale. 'Leave me be.. End me... Just let me be' he begs.
[09:25:23] Finally after some time, the lust leaves Mortillibis' eyes and he makes a final slash through the victims throat.
[09:25:55] The body slumps forward as a small gout escapes the wound, the fine spray coating Mortillibis' face.
[09:26:05] Mortillibis he opens his mouth and smacks his lips.
[09:27:21] Mortillibis pulls the victims head up by the hair. Staring into the glassy and lifeless eyes. 'This has been a worthwhile trip...'
[09:28:03] Mortillibis wipes the blade on the rags before him and sighs. 
[09:28:10] You said 'Always it is too quick.'
[09:28:32] Mortillibis glances around him, taking in the memory. The square, the scaffold, the new corpse.
[09:29:00] Mortillibis spreads his wings and pushes from the ground. A cruel but satisfied smile on his face.