City under SIEGE!

Re.          

images(2).jpg

Well hell, the roadwork to Ofcol has been stopped due to the city of Val Miran being sieged from all sides!  We got a bunch of rats pouring in from the West gate and mangy cats clawing at the east.  Least pint sales are up with all the Empire guard here working double shifts.  I tell ya it ain't gonna last long, the hair on my necks a standing up like before a good ole lightning storm.

Been thinking where I'm gonna move the ole tavern to here soon before the fightin' starts.  Hearin' rumors that the city of Miruhvor had claimed itself a "free city" and some self proclaimed Emporer had siezed control amongst all the commotion to the west.  Done got it's own guard watching the gates with the Savant Elementals pledging to hold it sealed shut from reclamation.    Once the dust settles that may be a good investment or maybe I should follow the temporary refugees to the Black Watch.  Damn mechant princess already got a leg up on the market in the Fort though, maybe we could strike up a partnership to feed and shelter all them homeless folk.

images(3).jpg

Hell's bells might even move to Ofcol, who knows anymore.  Been seeing them reinforcing their gates and hiring new weaponsmiths to defend the city better since their failed attempts when Ole Volgothras sent his demons admidst the chaos of the watcher assault.  Where the hells that monster been?  Kind of nervous it's been so quite!  Need to send the barmaid down south and talk to Marshall Diana an' see if their gonna be able to hold their own next time or not.  No point building a tavern where it's just gonna burn down.  Seems to be the problem with all the damn cities these days.. maybe ah need a wagon instead.  Spike those crusader Mead barrels with my own special blend! 

Don't know what to do at this point but ah' feel like a rat on a sinking ship that's for sure.  Damn Empires falling apart these days!  If ya hear anything ya be sure to come let me know and drinks on me, eh?  Well, you better hit the road, it's getting dark and a cerfew is in effect!

images(4).jpg

• Like 3