Vote

Venom

Hello all of the people there,

Every single time when you join the forum, please, click on the "VOTE!" button above and vote for this great mud in Top Mud Sites. I know a lot of people are checking this forum on daily basis, so don't forget when you join simple to vote for it, takes like 3 seconds with a normal internet. It will bring more people to the mud and help us get to the top of the ladder. We all want this mud to be on the TOP, because it is the best ,right?

I'd like to see some of our more silent members get involved in more threads and forum discussion. I see a TON of names on the bottom of recently active members, but I rarely see those people post. I'd be curious to know why some of them don't.

By simply clicking few times on the vote we moved from 44+ place to 38. I am quite sure that if people don't forget to vote every day we can go to  top10 and earn many new players. Don't forget to vote mates and gals!

Mmm fresh meat.  We work on rp plots and stuff to not only keep you guys entertained (and our morts) but also attract new players which in turn keeps the who list large which in turn also keeps the game interesting.  Help us help you and vote. You little minions have parts to play too other than just face rolling your keyboards while running from me. Uncle tempirion needs you! 👍

I meant attracting actual new players noob. To be more specific since you're a hair splitter (ALWAYS), a new players to THIS mud who is an old-school mud player.  The general concept of actually attracting a new person to mudding is difficult with the platform of today's gaming.  We're unfortunately a dieing breed..

On 7/19/2017 at 1:16 AM, Fireman said:

I'd like to see some of our more silent members get involved in more threads and forum discussion. I see a TON of names on the bottom of recently active members, but I rarely see those people post. I'd be curious to know why some of them don't.

We're avoiding you basically.

• 2 weeks later...

The Votes for all MUDs had been reset in topmudsites. If we don't forget to vote each day when we enter the forum we can easily bring it to the top20. Please,  take 3 secs to bring more people to the mud by simply clicking it once a day!

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Iyorvin said:

:( wish I could play some, but I voted

Out of interest - what would need to change for you to be able to play? Game side - rather than personally.  Given the steadily dropping numbers if we have people who want to play - then I think we should be looking at how we can assist that.

On 8/2/2017 at 6:15 AM, English lad said:

Out of interest - what would need to change for you to be able to play? Game side - rather than personally.  Given the steadily dropping numbers if we have people who want to play - then I think we should be looking at how we can assist that.

Nothing the game can change. I think the recent changes are fantastic. It's real life time that holds me back. Part of it is also my own problems I think. I'm so used to hard core play mode I never make something that isn't hard core. When I finish up my last work required certification, I will probably start to dabble again. I think more on an RP side though. I just don't have the patience to keep up with the PK'ers now a days. Feels like you need to collect way too many consumables to stay on top. I recognize that its disappointing too, since the biggest downfall I see in game right now is lack of players, and I'm only adding to that :(. 

Archived