Item changes

Anume

Might I ask why? 

The only crusaders this effects are the non-storm (and non-armorcrafters as I know someone will bring that up) varieties as storm have natural lightning resist. 

I wasn't aware that non-storm crusaders were stronger than the storm counterparts and needed bringing down. 

• Implementor

If you've played a Crusader, you'd know that you can get resistance to lightning by going 'armor craft'. 

Being high sight, or non armor craft should not allow you to be just as defensive as an armor craft crusader with tons of AC.

Many may know that AC is calculated slightly different for Crusaders, and this is one of those times when we needed to make a change to a piece of equipment which would have (and has) caused issues.

So you still go storm for lighting resist. Or do the super buggy path of armorcraft, which is once might been okay, but now after lejareks reign we know ac was super gutted. The amount of time alone needed to get an "starting" set of armorcraft armor with slabs and required mats is crazy seeing how bards construct thier Uber things, the timer sitting there forging alone is obsene.

1 hour ago, Atticus said:

So you still go storm for lighting resist. Or do the super buggy path of armorcraft, which is once might been okay, but now after lejareks reign we know ac was super gutted. The amount of time alone needed to get an "starting" set of armorcraft armor with slabs and required mats is crazy seeing how bards construct thier Uber things, the timer sitting there forging alone is obsene.

I think this is incorrect. There are plenty of highend easy to get rares with good AC values that make a sader set quite quickly.

On my last sader set I was able to make 3 slots complete without much hassle - as you're collecting starstone from rank 1 before remort.