MUSHclient Tick Timer

Cephirus

First need to give credit to Mattamune, as he is the one that designed this (as far as I am aware).

I have attached the zip file (FITicker.zip) that you will need at the bottom of this post. See the following steps for installation and setup.

#1: Make sure MUSHclient is completely closed/not a running application. You will need to unzip the file (FITicker.xml) and place it into the following directory: "\MUSHclient\worlds\plugins\"

#2: Now you can launch MUSHclient and open the world you want to add this Plugin to. Go to File > Plugins and click Add. Choose the FITicker.xml file and click Open. You have now installed this plugin for this world. Next you will need to edit the plugin to work with your setup.

#3: In the Plugins window, click Edit.

#4: Based on your prompt, you will need to adjust the below highlighted section to match what is in your prompt. Your prompt must include the time (%t).

SNAG-0004.png.8e2e3c654d1468f4e2b096912962da09.png

#5: Then you need to adjust the script so that the variable (shown below) matches the position that your time variable is in. In the First Example mentioned below, the time (22) is in the 10th position.

SNAG-0007.png.f969fb92055ff0358900622db8c19b74.png

#6: Go to File > Close. Then completely close the MUSHclient application. Make sure you save!

#7: Test out your tick timer. Be aware that this relies on the information on your prompt and so when the value of time changes, the timer will reset. So if you are sitting idle, the timer will slowly be, but as you move around or refresh the prompt, it will alert you to an incoming tick.

*NOTES*

• Each portion of (\d+) represents one of the variables (such as HP, Mana, etc.). The match statement needs to be between quotation marks and has to start with the "^". The usage of special characters 
  • So as a First Example prompt that matches with the above screenshot match statement: [715/715 752/752 412/412 3850 16623 D 22] or [%h/%H %m/%M %v/%V %g %X %i %t]
  • Second Example: [%h/%H|%m/%M|%v/%V|%ggd|%t|%Xtnl|%i]%e%n%p  Shows as: [715/715|752/752|412/412|3850gd|22|16623tnl|D][Exits: D]
    • Your match statement would look like this: "^\[(\d+)\/(\d+)\|(\d+)\/(\d+)\|(\d+)\/(\d+)\|(\d+)gd\|(\d+)*"

FlTicker.zip

Edited by Cephirus
  • Like 1