Athunasu Beast Druid Watcher vs Kalivar Undead Thief Nexus

Anonymous

7 hours ago, Chief said:

Had Kalivar been using Silver Daggers, this Druid would effectively been one rounded. The Thief didn't lose a point of HP. Three commands, trap anti east, blackjack druid, backstab druid.

I had a spell up that made me think it wouldn't have mattered what type of daggers. Though, I do have some and shoulda just pulled them out to be safe.

28 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

However, if this becomes a pattern with all my protections this high, then I'll start to get concerned or roll a feral Ninja and just go thief stomping. 

Athunasu

That's the spirit! Almost die to me and roll a character designed to kill me.. That's what we in the biz like to call a "class-act"..🙄

I have failed SO many antimagic traps or seen them defused by people that it felt good to see one land this heavily. What're you so mad about? I've failed twice as many vs you than the ONE that succeeded. On top of that, you actually killed me and you got away with 2 freaking hp, lol. Why so salty? I'm the one that's supposed to be upset!

kalivar

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised that antimagic landed. 1 out of 200 attempts most likely and still he could not finish the druid? Is that druid gate invokable anywhere? Thought you needed to be in a green room only in order for it to work. The room he gates off from is brown, or grey even if I am not mistaken. If druid gate can be invoked anywhere then it is a stupid mechanic that needs to be fixed, to avoid unkillable always able to get away druids. Don't think we need any unkillable classes and at the moment we got 2 classes that can get away from almost anything anytime - druids and good clerics.  I still think thieves need some love and a change in playstyle that will only come from removing pry/plant. We don't need thieves that only rob people and quit either.

46 minutes ago, Anonymous said:
1 hour ago, Anonymous said:

However, if this becomes a pattern with all my protections this high, then I'll start to get concerned or roll a feral Ninja and just go thief stomping. 

Athunasu

That's the spirit! Almost die to me and roll a character designed to kill me.. That's what we in the biz like to call a "class-act"..🙄

Oh my, sounds awfully familiar threat there. :)

Anyway, I guess this gets locked quite fast. I guess this player was in his safe space bubble with ZERO DEATHS PEWDIEPIE! and then when it NEARLY died the bubble burst and now we see the aftermath. Chill little, understand that yet again it is not towards YOU when people talk about DRUIDS. It is extremely lucky to get a kill on a druid ... and oh wait, there was no kill. Wtf? What is this rage about again? Oh right. 

43 minutes ago, hotspring monkey said:

Anyway, I guess this gets locked quite fast. I guess this player was in his safe space bubble with ZERO DEATHS PEWDIEPIE! and then when it NEARLY died the bubble burst and now we see the aftermath. Chill little, understand that yet again it is not towards YOU when people talk about DRUIDS. It is extremely lucky to get a kill on a druid ... and oh wait, there was no kill. Wtf? What is this rage about again? Oh right. 

Memories... The good old days. 

4 hours ago, hotspring monkey said:

I think this was the funniest thing you've ever posted. Go figure.

Thats isn't setup doen't be equals to an insta kill. In the old days when more thieves played you learned early to don't flee from that setup. Much less unsancted and unflying.

You get blackjacked and your first priority is to get sanctuary up. And check that you have weapons.

Then its exiting combat without fleeing.

Also pls don't hide the blackjack because its very relevant to backstab damage.

Some thieves used to not even go for the stab and just open with dirt + trip lock. Good for sliths, trying to get them locked from not being able to react fast enough and trap lagged.

Also how in hell silvanus trap works in a city?

• 2 months later...

Undead thief/ninja are one of the strongest combos. Let me tell you something dude. You never used your undead skill on the druid which is one of the strongest skills in the game. You never used your traps properly. You just expected to outdamage in a melee fight one of the most defensive classes in the game right next to bmage. Thieves are not underpowered. A well played thief can dominate the pbase very easily even with its current arsenal of skills.

Archived