If you feel you have played a Watcher of Note

Ulmusdorn

I had Yewtrunk and Nepta both Elders but they were literally in and out. Think about 500-600 hours for each max, but I deleted them both prematurely. So with regards to impact they were very impactful when they played, but not much longevity. I also accumulated those hours for each character rather quickly. Was averaging 60 hours a week easily when I played them

I had Wuggo recently who was a Tattoo'd Frogman Leader of Warder, had a pretty good character arc and sacrificed himself to end the night. (Obviously was a very small part of the entire plot but it fit with my timeline.) Put in a good few hundred hours and a ton of RP. Had fun with em, and I recommend anyone roll a Watcher! It's good stuff. My PK was pretty meh but I improved during my time.

32 minutes ago, Twinblades713 said:

I had Wuggo recently who was a Tattoo'd Frogman Leader of Warder, had a pretty good character arc and sacrificed himself to end the night. (Obviously was a very small part of the entire plot but it fit with my timeline.) Put in a good few hundred hours and a ton of RP. Had fun with em, and I recommend anyone roll a Watcher! It's good stuff. My PK was pretty meh but I improved during my time. And you have the best cabal imm ever. Obviously.

Bickles - Gnome Invoker Elder

Aulian - Werebeast Druid Leader

Dumela - Halfling Ranger Leader

Ghadryn - Werebeast Druid Elder?

Lamah  - Minotaur Berserker

Faye - Werebeast Druid

More recently...

Djracens Avian destruction PSI, Forgot the name.

Cenlar - Feral Ninja Elder

Amarylis - Avian Invoker Elder

Meliael - Avian PSI Elder

Taliscen - Avian Bard Elder

Bhersark - Feral Ninja Trusted?

Gunkus - Minotaur Berserker Elder

Wuggo is the most recent hero.. NYACK!

[50 Avian Bar] <PK> [WATCHER] (Sacred Oak [E]) (OUTLAW) (WANTED) Taliscen the Rhapsody of Balance, Charmer of Bugs

Arguably one of the strongest characters of his era, albeit as a broken class and combo.(something I have no issue admitting.)

Helped set up the fungus plot.

Kicked Rygothran out of Watcher by offering him his Golden Scale in exchange.

Elder of Stalker.

Helped locate Ulmusdorn.

17 minutes ago, Trick said:

[50 Avian Bar] <PK> [WATCHER] (Sacred Oak [E]) (OUTLAW) (WANTED) Taliscen the Rhapsody of Balance, Charmer of Bugs

Arguably one of the strongest characters of his era, albeit as a broken class and combo.(something I have no issue admitting.)

Helped set up the fungus plot.

Kicked Rygothran out of Watcher by offering him his Golden Scale in exchange.

Elder of Stalker.

Helped locate Ulmusdorn.

Yea, but did you do anything notable.

Torbalan Silverfur (Can't remember the exact title, but it was the Silver Wolf or something similar) - werewolf Elder of Warder. My one and only Elder ever. Had a blast playing him and I think I deleted a little early. Think I could have gotten Leader if I had a little bit more patience.

23 hours ago, kamikazi said:

Torbalan Silverfur (Can't remember the exact title, but it was the Silver Wolf or something similar) - werewolf Elder of Warder. My one and only Elder ever. Had a blast playing him and I think I deleted a little early. Think I could have gotten Leader if I had a little bit more patience.

And you had the coolest restrung bow ever, if I remember right.

Once I got that sucker on Ekhurift, I had it cabal bound 24/7. It was too freaking cool, haha. 

Archived