Tenebris ***condead***

'tarako

The amount of people to shoutout here is immense. I could not possibly encompass all of them. Leilana, to the Temps I have literally been fighting for months, to several would-be apprentices, BELSOQSE, dezlo, knights, Anume for a place in the plot.  It's all been fantastic fun. Can't say enough good about who I've interacted with. I tried to be a truly confusing evil with my actions late in life (trying to show a touch of madness, and detachment) I've got a few journals I'll try to get up in this thread that I felt where good. Alot of the plot was journals,  and rp logs. The rp plot took almost all my lives to complete, otherwise I prolly never would have condied, so maybe hardcore really is something I should be using. The biggest thing I've learned is aggression is the biggest factor in pvp. You have to be willing to push at people your common sense says to stay tf away from. I went out of my way to make sure everyone I fought was well prepared, and gave "arrogant" hints to most of the people I fought. Lots of fun, for anyone struggling in pk I actually recommend invokers, bit of a learning curve and a reliance on consumables but overall absolutely brilliant as far as pvp capability goes.

46 minutes ago, Chief said:

I heard you had the spell 'Heal', stack that with invoker casting speed haha.

Influential in the Death Avatar Plot, I would like to read those journals as it seemed to be all hidden RP.

How did it end?

Second that question.

Good job on Tenebris. Looked like a beast of a character.

1 hour ago, Chief said:

I heard you had the spell 'Heal', stack that with invoker casting speed haha.

How did it end?

"Heal" is a better way to put it. Once a pk got to the point I needed to use anything I got for my 50 lives in the death avatar plot I more turned it into a pk lesson. Telling them move faster, use this, push harder etc. 

As for the end just a bit of rp at necropsy shrine. Really nothing huge at all.

41 minutes ago, Valek said:

You realize you've had two characters now that my characters sought out for advice and saw as mentors?  🤣

Thanks for the compliment. Truth is a few years ago I got back into the game heavy, and started taking pk seriously and man I bet imms, and players, hated me. If something didn't make sense I adamantly questioned it. I also played alot of chars very quickly to learn as much as possible so I got alot of grief for deleting at 150 hours etc. If someone asks me about something, or seems unsure, I always go out of my way to make sure they know at least as much as I do.

• Implementor
15 minutes ago, Azravik said:

Oh we do not judge grammar in journals. And you are not the only one who benefits from that. :rtfm::mail:

Speak for yourself.  That and formatting.

I won't penalize for it however, but you will be judged. :laugh::taunt:

Edit: I'm kidding, of course.  Not everyone has perfect grammar or spelling.

21 hours ago, Kassieti said:

Speak for yourself.  That and formatting.

I won't penalize for it however, but you will be judged. :laugh::taunt:

Edit: I'm kidding, of course.  Not everyone has perfect grammar or spelling.

21 hours ago, Azravik said:

Oh we do not judge grammar in journals. And you are not the only one who benefits from that. :rtfm::mail:

Neither of you enjoy commas, either.  😏

Archived