Athunasu - Thanks for everything

sarcon

Honestly this character was a lot of fun. I have been away for a long time and decided to dive back in. I'm still a little rusty but I feel I'm starting to get back into it. Thanks for all the interactions I've had and I'm looking forward to exploring more characters and more RP. Thanks to everyone that has interacted with Her. 

Honestly man, I think I only had like 6 deaths with this Character. Loved this one a lot, really was going to push it's Character Arc to the limits, but truth be told, if I find my character has failed me too many times, or had too much bad luck. I'll pretty much erase and start fresh. I was pretty pissed because I've died to Ragnomar 4 times. I don't think I have ever in all my 25+ years playing have died to someone that many times. He has killed me with such sneaky tactics that my character doesn't deserve to keep living lol. The first time we fought I was chasing him around and finally he lured me into an awesome trap. He waited behind a door and when I entered he shut the door and my flee trigger kicked in because I wanted to flee and come back and recite a scroll on him, but instead my flee trigger kicked in andI pretty wasn't able to anything but try to flee a million times lol. The 2nd time he trapped me was at Ting the champion, I literally thought he just killed him so I entered the vortex to fight him and he was waiting there for me.. was an epic trap... Super smart character with great tactics. I'm here fighting Ting and him at the same time.

We have fought many times after that and I've never really felt in trouble unless his dispel was at the perfect time... which, happened once haha. I got excited because I thought I had him and when I went to dirt kick him to bring the pain he got an awesome dispel and I was 2 rounded. Which was a well deserving death. I didn't mind this one. I told myself I would never fall again to him because I would pay more attention and never allow myself to let him trap me again or overextend myself to be dispelled... Then, I'm fighting the Gorg with Ziviz and another and right when I fleed to heal, I pretty much entered about 7 commands to heal my mind and was summoned at that exact moment. I was a sitting duck. Nothing I could have done, pretty much watched myself yet again get killed with absolutely amazing timing by him and literally no offence on my side. I'm really hard on myself and the fact I allowed myself to be killed 4 times by the same player, this is not acceptable. If he beat me all 4 times straight up face to face and just out played me, then it would be different. However, the amount of bad luck Athunasu has had with him, I'm over it. This Character doesn't deserve to live anymore. This is my first character in a very very very long time. I've finally shaken off the rust and will probably dive back into something new or, maybe take another 3-4 year break. We will see. 

yeah Ragnomar has gotten me a few times with just amazing tactics and a little bit of luck on his part. His timing is impeccable combined with obviously a very skilled player makes him a real force that I certainly do not stand much chance against. I am not sure I could take even 4 deaths from him with that kind of luck and continue. Impressive to have only died 6 times total and 4 of them being to the same character is rough. Good luck on your next, or your break! 

#disappointed. 

Greatish character. Had the potential to be world changing but you didn’t push. Your RP dropped towards the end imo. You were a tree lady of Watcher and had so much potential. 

Im harsh so you improve. Great effort and let’s see what you do next. 

30 minutes ago, hotspring monkey said:

Classic sarcon the druid. Fuses last 2 weeks and then the char burns out. 
I didn't talk or fight this guy, but probably it was relentless every 24 ticks after druid cooldown wears out. 

Roll something! 

Sorry I couldn't be your Kelmi this time. Sorry :(

I know eh, where were you brother! Miss the good ol times. Ya I'm going to roll something, I'm going to do something I haven't done in forever so, we will see how that goes. 

Archived