Suggestions?

kamikazi

Watcher has 1 solo member I believe.

Kmight/nexus/herald all seem pretty inactive at the moment. Warmaster and savant seem to be the big players in terms of numbers at the moment. Syndicate and merchant might be rising in power though. 

Watcher for sure is the least active though.

No one here hates you. We get at each other's throats because of the emotion that is poured into this game and sometimes things spill over and feel personal.

I can't imagine anyone here hating anyone else or honestly wishing ill for anyone. You're a good player that has just as much passion about the game as anyone else.

We need a Syndicate that can hunt down some power houses, break that God awful Nexus alliance, and shake it up. That'd be my recommendation.

18 minutes ago, Trick said:

No one here hates you. We get at each other's throats because of the emotion that is poured into this game and sometimes things spill over and feel personal.

I can't imagine anyone here hating anyone else or honestly wishing ill for anyone. You're a good player that has just as much passion about the game as anyone else.

We need a Syndicate that can hunt down some power houses, break that God awful Nexus alliance, and shake it up. That'd be my recommendation.

That I can try to do. Never played a Syndi past member anyhow, so it will be something new.

To go along with what wade said, an undead bmg is practically immortal. The regen is absolutely unparalleled. You can easily rest for 500hp. A certain stalker skill will absolutely ruin you though so it IS a bit of a trade off. They give you so much room to make errors and test the waters with different tactics it isn't even close to funny. That watcher skill though will reduce your regen to almost nothing though.

• Implementor
14 hours ago, Rensvert said:

Kmight/nexus/herald all seem pretty inactive at the moment.

Two out of three isn't bad. :D

CABAL     |   TOTAL   ACTIVE   INACTIVE
===============|==============================
  [SAVANT]     |   6       4        2
  [HERALD]     |   4       3        1
  [WARMASTER]  |   4       3        1
  [SYNDICATE]  |   4       4        0
  [TRIBUNAL]   |   3       3        0
  [NEXUS]      |   3       1        2
  [KNIGHT]     |   3       2        1
  [WATCHER]    |   1       1        0

7 hours ago, Kassieti said:

Two out of three isn't bad. :D

CABAL     |   TOTAL   ACTIVE   INACTIVE
===============|==============================
  [SAVANT]     |   6       4        2
  [HERALD]     |   4       3        1
  [WARMASTER]  |   4       3        1
  [SYNDICATE]  |   4       4        0
  [TRIBUNAL]   |   3       3        0
  [NEXUS]      |   3       1        2
  [KNIGHT]     |   3       2        1
  [WATCHER]    |   1       1        0

Damn herald has way more people in it than id have guessed. Either we have different play times or some people are not showing their flags. Same with Nexus and Knight. 

Poor Watcher they need some new faces

Archived