Tresstli

'tarako

So torn about it because on one hand the character at an rp level was fun, and refreshing to play. Nothing crazy, just a worn out working class slith. After a string of dead end jobs her patience was worn down. And she just wanted to provide for herself, and not have to worry about things.

the downside is I chose thief. Now i know alot of people got angry, but i cant stress enougj that to be successful, a thief has to play as passive and pry happy as I was. I generally dont llik playing things that make people log off, and wm promoting requires challenges. Challenges require advance warning, and that really doesnt play well with thieves toolkit.

I will say that some recent changes really, really, improve thief pvp reach, as well as making savant fights vs a thief fair again. I just personally dont enjoy the class as it is. You need to rely pretty heavily on getting the drop, sanc down backstab, into traps with murder chases. Even then you're gonna miss kills (vethorn, i would like to state i hate druid gate.) All in all the char was fun to play as a personality, but i made bad class and cabal choices for that class.