Bozhik

'tarako

Long overdue deletion. I was getting frustrated that. What inconsidered, an insane stat sheet (60t combined afflictive, 50 to 60 combined mental with haste, and 65 60 hit dam casting at +1 mal level) translated into a completely worthless dk. Malforms where level 6, and compared to the dk I tested in madness, I don't think the artificer perk actually does anything, or if it does its maybe one kill across the weapon at later levels. I enjoyed the rp briefly, but several awful interactions really just killed the character right down to the core. I waited for about a month to see if anything came of it, but with so many things going on in the rp world I'm assuming things just got lost in the pile. I'd love to say I had fun, but I really had no allies,  and the "arch nemesis" thing never happened. When I died I got looted into the shadow realm. People going so far as to ask me if they kill me are they going to be able to sacrifice my weapon. When they found out they couldnt, I got ignored and avoided. People just really hate dks

Most recent scores heat for reference

------------\/------------------------------------------------\
| Bozhik          || Guardian of ADJUDICATOR                        |
\-----------------/\------------------------------------------------/
| Str: 19(19)^7   || Level 50 Sex M          Age   59(91h)          |
| Int: 21(21)     || Class dark-knight       Size  medium           |
| Wis: 21(21)     || Race  Grgyl(avian)      Align lawful evil      |
| Dex: 23(23)     || Hp     838/889   (100%) Exp   24153/553047     |
| Con: 18(17)     || Mana   793/870   (110%) +Hit  65 (69%)         |
\ Lck: [|||---]   \/ Move   505/574   (166%) +Dam  63               /
/-----------------/\--------------------/\--------------------------\
|     ARMOR       ||      SAVES         || Deity  Tempirion         |
| Slash  -307     || Spell       -18    || Faith  Mystic            |
| Pierce -291     || Afflictive  -40    || Weight 338/350           |
| Blunt  -309     || Maledictive -10    || Items  31/44             |
| Magic  -273     || Mental      -41    || Prac   12     Train 0    |

I don't mean to say that people where doing something trashy by sacking a qeapons if they can. I just mean try to make it in character. "By all that is good I will see that unholy blade smelted to ash" is a lot more enjoyable to read as a fantasy character than "I'm gonna kill you but tell me, can I still sac your weapon when i do?" I understand the need to sac the weapons, they are incredibly strong. It just felt like most of my pk interaction was driven by a long established hate of the class. 

1 hour ago, Ali_gmud said:

I felt that DK hate too. And I am also convinced that perk does nothing. Or seemingly nothing as far as kills towards weapon level goes.

My first kill I got the message that it leveled 3 times, but it remained level two. Imms explained that this is due to the malform calculating it's gains before it actually gains a level, so while it thought I had expected of level 3 times, it only gained enough experience to be level 2. 

1 hour ago, egreir said:

I ruined DKs for everyone.  Sorry. 

Any class that relies on building weapons has to have a certain level of ruthlessness. 

Necro's harvesting souls. Avatars gaining favour. Crusaders and DK's leveling weapons. 

If you don't get the kills, you will not succeed. 

I also think you made an AWFUL weapon choice with one of your malforms, but I also think you know that ;)

Looking forward to your next effort!

Ulms

If people were giving you shit, you were probably doing a good job.  Tribunal DK's are incredibly powerful from what I have seen and as far as being full-looted repeatedly....that's kinda your mistake for not using Life Insurance.  Any character showing a moderate amount of success is going to receive the heavy loot treatment.  It's done purposefully to feel defeating and drain your spirits about playing said character.  Being on top feels great but getting revenge feels better IMO

5 hours ago, Mmm Beer said:

If people were giving you shit, you were probably doing a good job.  Tribunal DK's are incredibly powerful from what I have seen and as far as being full-looted repeatedly....that's kinda your mistake for not using Life Insurance.  Any character showing a moderate amount of success is going to receive the heavy loot treatment.  It's done purposefully to feel defeating and drain your spirits about playing said character.  Being on top feels great but getting revenge feels better IMO

Most of the shit giving was internal to be honest lol.

Your cabal is filled was filled with evils and, no offence to the players, weak willed goods/neutrals who seem to go with the flow. 

It’s hard to imagine a bunch of evils Getting along without in fighting. 

roll a watcher. That’s fun. Common people join me before I have to roll my own watcher. 

2 hours ago, Ulmusdorn said:

Your cabal is filled was filled with evils and, no offence to the players, weak willed goods/neutrals who seem to go with the flow. 

It’s hard to imagine a bunch of evils Getting along without in fighting. 

roll a watcher. That’s fun. Common people join me before I have to roll my own watcher. 

I Don't mean it in a bad way. You hit the nail on the head, bunch of evil cops. Ofc  there will be problems

4 minutes ago, 'tarako said:

Well watcher is pretty dead. You will prolly get to trusted for a change

Terrible.  Ulms is one of the best Cabal imms and this Isn't even funny.  With Ziviz it took a while to get to trusted and even longer for Elder.  I don't subscribe to this post at all.

Archived