Mushmurok

kamikazi

• Implementor

Actually, it would lead to about 10 new gripes on prayer of players currently playing these combis. See shout out post where I said we'll look into the issue of a twohanded staff and an item held at the same time. Thus we mostly discuss these issues amongst the staff. Not every thing we look into results in any changes.

3 hours ago, kamikazi said:

Will not bother going into further detail, cause the only thing I ever get told is show logs, and I dont log. I feel like everything I say is met with "no, you just suck, show logs, or go away" mentality. 

How in the heck do you expect IMMs to look into something if you don't show logs to them?  They're just supposed to take your word?  Where else in your world does that approach work?

31 minutes ago, Anume said:

Actually, it would lead to about 10 new gripes on prayer of players currently playing these combis. See shout out post where I said we'll look into the issue of a twohanded staff and an item held at the same time. Thus we mostly discuss these issues amongst the staff. Not every thing we look into results in any changes.

Fair enough. Just an idea. ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Mmm Beer said:

How in the heck do you expect IMMs to look into something if you don't show logs to them?  They're just supposed to take your word?  Where else in your world does that approach work?

I was literally about to say the same thing. If I ever feel like something is a little fishy, I'll log it and post it. Then they are able to have a better discussion about it. Now regarding Druids, I've obviously been my fair share, the only way you can get MUTILATE, or LACERATE through sanc, is if you get your damage to about 70+. I've done it with a few of mine, you won't get that every round, but you will sneak in a few. 

4 hours ago, EllaThePuppy said:

Do we think that a "We're currently looking at these issues" read-only thread could be useful? Doesn't have to be in any kind of priority order or have a resolution deadline, just a thread states something like...

Potential Issues Currently Under Investigation

• Dispel magic potency and utilization
  • Feral ninja melee damage output
  • Transformed werebeast melee output

(based purely on the issues raised in this thread)

This would serve several purposes. First and foremost, it lets players that are reporting issues feel like they're being heard. And second, it lets other players know that something might be up and can include a call for additional relevant logs to be posted to prayer forum. That way players that interact with these issues (for better or worse) that might not necessarily consider them "broken" enough to take to the prayer forum know that possible changes are being considered.

While @kamikazi has made a couple of useless invisible flaming comments that I will neither approve nor punish (as he is already in time out), I think that this comment is constructive.

Although, I would urge players who would read such a "potential issues" thread to both prove and disprove issues by sharing logs. Keep in mind that people will by their nature only see things as they affect themselves generally. A one sided discussion is not an argument, we must consider alternative perspectives in order to insure that one man's complaints do not lead to detremental changes to a class or combo.

In short.

Logs.

Logs.

Logs.

@kamikazi please keep it civil. Your opinions have value that gets camouflaged by bitterbitterness.

edit. I know the above post is not Kami, but I hope he will add his opinion. Peacefully.

Archived