The Pod Cast

Izzzzy

I would like to clarify somethings after listening to the Podcast.  I did not say GET RID OF DISPEL MAGIC.  I said Certain classes don't need it EVIL CLERICS AND NECROS.  Thats what I said.  I do not like how it seems like I said get rid of dispel magic.  There is a difference.  Necromancers have way to many things in there tool box where there is no way to protect against them.  I've played a very successful Necromancer in the past, and with all of their tools they don't need this ability IMHO.  Thats what I said.  With EVIL clerics able to turn their spells I don't feel they need Dispel magic either.  Also I've played a few great clerics as well.  This is just my opinion.  I never said get rid of dispel magic.  We talk about how dispel magic has been around for 20 years, well I can tell you 20 years ago a CLERIC did not have 50/50 hit dam.  A necro did not have such EASY access to you zombies.  You had to go get them.  Thats why I don't think these classes need dispel magic.  Now They need something similar so that they can still have that mental part needing to be saved against, and this is where I think we can think outside the box.

I see a certain cleric/and Necromancer doing just find against a Warmaster monk and Warrior that they can't dispel.  If this isn't proof enough, I don't know what is.

@Grim_Reefer Next time you play a mage, get some spell level and I guarantee you will be able to DISPEL MAGIC.  Love you guys. 

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, for the low, low price of just 10 million gold, we're guaranteeing you, too, can dispel magic!  Call now for our patented Rygo juice and you'll feel like the virile young mage you were!  

If you call in the next ten minutes, we'll even throw in Anume's Guide to Warriors!  

PK skills not included.  Rygo juice may cause constipation, blindness, halitosis, and a Texan accent.  All refunds handled by The Department of Cross Dressing Spider Queens.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived