inscribed + Bitcoin tip = 🥰

bavarianbrew

Not sure if many of you remember THIS post.

I was gonna resurrect it, but it's archived.

Anyways, I read the thread when it was originally posted and thought it was a solid argument. Bitcoin wasn't on my radar until that moment.

inscribed's proclivity did not make me a millionaire, but it did change my life. I'm debt free, and my family is debt free. I still have to work, save for retirement, fund the kids' educations and stupidity, and so forth.

Since throwing in one meager paycheck into that ring I've had many shoulda-coulda-woulda moments, but that's what happens when you gamble.

Anyways, thanks inscribed.

2 hours ago, inscribed said:

I'm glad you got some benefit out of that thread! I've heard so many coulda, shoulda stories, it's pretty cool to hear about someone who actually rolled the dice and got some benefit out of it.

@Pali it's not too late! You can still throw a couple hundred in to it :)

How you bee doin? 

21 hours ago, egreir said:

How you bee doin? 

Doing alright! Married with a 3 yr old daughter now, been a test ops engineer with SpaceX for a little over 5 years. Never enough time for games as I'd like but its awesome to see this place active. How are you?

4 hours ago, Pali said:

I could, but that's like buying Apple stock now rather than wishing I'd done so in the 70s. ;) Good to hear from you, hope all is well.

I'm still pretty convinced a single coin will hit a 6-figure value in the long term, so investing now still has plenty of potential. That being said, I haven't put any more money into bitcoin since probably that thread. I still hold a bit in a cold wallet, but mostly just keep it buried for a rainy day and invest in more traditional things. Hope you're doing well!

Archived