r/roastme thread

Djriacen

Some new ones that I hadn't even made up for myself in the thread, loved almost every one. If anyone remembers Kahnt, I ate my own leg off and Anume gave me the leg item that was just a shin bone LOL. @Mali Yeah, my brother made the name up for D&D when I was like 9, we always said it Jer-I-uh-sin, was for a Drow, but everyone just thought I was a DJ when I brought it to the internet.

5 hours ago, Venom said:

I don't like this idea at all. I feel like joking on someone's back for some issue he/she had is not that right at all.

Roasting is one of the finer forms of comedy when it is done in good spirit and to a willing participant. It also helps to show us how ridiculous our own negative self-narrative can be and steels us against the dark - those who may actually wish us harm. 

Reminds me of Tyrion in GoT being disappointed when people made dwarf jokes because he found them uninspired and had heard so much worse.

47 minutes ago, Mali said:

Roasting is one of the finer forms of comedy when it is done in good spirit and to a willing participant. It also helps to show us how ridiculous our own negative self-narrative can be and steels us against the dark - those who may actually wish us harm. 

Reminds me of Tyrion in GoT being disappointed when people made dwarf jokes because he found them uninspired and had heard so much worse.

My man crush on @Mali has not waned over the years. 

Archived