[50 W-Spr Inv] <PK> [KNIGHT] (Hope [E]) Lady Agrinora Meticules the Defiant Puppet, Prisoner of the Sprawling Void

EllaThePuppy

/-----------------\/------------------------------------------------\
| Agrinora        ||  the Defiant Puppet, Prisoner of the Sprawling |
\-----------------/\------------------------------------------------/
| Str: 14(14)     || Level 50 Sex F          Age   86(126h)         |
| Int: 25(25)^1   || Class invoker           Size  tiny             |
| Wis: 20(20)     || Race  W-Spr(faerie)     Align chaotic good     |
| Dex: 23(23)     || Hp     772/772   (105%) Exp   46980/596820     |
| Con: 11(11)     || Mana  1354/1354  (120%) +Hit  6 (100%)         |
\ Lck: [||||--]   \/ Move   432/432   (105%) +Dam  10               /
/-----------------/\--------------------/\--------------------------\
|     ARMOR       ||      SAVES         || Deity  Naruthiron        |
| Slash  -40      || Spell       -1     || Faith  Compassion        |
| Pierce -40      || Afflictive   0     || Weight 34/265            |
| Blunt  -40      || Maledictive  0     || Items  3/42              |
| Magic  -38      || Mental       0     || Prac   15     Train 0    |
|                 || Breath      -3     || RP     185               |
|                 ||                    || Gold   92K    CP 4.4K    |
\-----------------\/--------------------\/--------------------------/
/ You have a few cuts and bruises.                                  \
| [KNIGHT] forces are aiding your healing.                          |
\-------------------------------------------------------------------/

Unfortunately, when I rolled up a different character, this one got moved to the backburner and I just couldn't really get back into it. Figured it's time to move on, rather than wait for her to get purged. It was a nice first character to come back with. Had some fun, dusted off the PK muscles, re-learned a lot of EQ. All in all, mission accomplished; just said I couldn't get more done with her or get back into her.

One small rant: In case anyone's wondering, this character is why I get so defensive about people OOCly talking about Sigil RP in game (both on behalf of the character and as a result of having played multiple past Sigils that experienced the same). If you have a problem with how people RP, or actions they take in game, report it to the IMMs. Let the IMMs decide whether it goes against the RP of their race/align/cabal/class/whatever and they'll take it from there. Don't take it upon yourself to tell someone in game that their behavior "Isn't very Sigil-like" - it's trashy and uncalled for, and really breaks the immersion of the game - especially when you're only doing it because you're losing a PK battle, not because the person actually did anything out of line. /soapbox

Moving on... Shout outs go to...

Ihreraeh - you were a huge lifesaver when I came back to the game, showing me around, refreshing my memory, etc.

Firular - Amazing, amazing character and I loved you. Homeboy literally walked me through step by step, telling me the directions as we went, to teach me the Offices.

Gilthok - Huge help as well, bummer you deleted early on.

Terinus - Sorry to give you a bunch of work and then disappear. Have fun with it!

Azan - I never got another kiss... or fight... or anything.

Despeynia - My absolute toughest fight. Apparently you and I both messaged the same person for help trying to figure out how the hell we could kill the other

Puerilaug - Another very tough fight for me, I think we ended up 2-2 and that was a hard fought ratio

Ragnomar - You were my first death coming back. You were my first RP session coming back. Basically, you're generally a badass.

Zergedelt - Agrinora hated you. You were always mean to her, from our very first interaction. Keep doing you broski, I love it.

Lloth - Also my first RP session coming back, my first custom title (and a pretty cool one to boot). I have a love/hate relationship with RPing with you, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Archived