Armor and Eq shortage.

Izzzzy

I dont know what is going on, but some of us actually do play the game.  What bothers me is seeing no equipment anywhere.  No options to change my strategies during different fights.  I understand most of us have alts.  Im starting to wonder if people are just holding things with their Alts.  When I only see 4 people playing and no equipment for the four of us that are playing, this is troubling to me.  Somethings got to give.  I've always wondered what is the point of Rare flags anyways.  I've always loved the way you gain equipment in WoW, the chance of it dropping is rare, but the chance of getting it is always there.  Why not let people just equip with what they want.  So what if people wear the same Eq?  Changing this may actually PROVE the importance of EQ. 

I have agreed with this for the longest of times.  The very idea of something being less available and somehow balanced has always been strange to me.  I don't care if everyone walks around in full adeptus, personally, as long as anyone can get it.  I don't mind if someone has a full suit of 50/50 hr/dr and -30 saves across the board as long as everyone can get it.  Would mages have it rougher?  No, because they could all get -800ac if they choose.  I would think it would also solve the problem of people logging out because there is a chance to loose their armor.  If you can just run around in a day and get it all back, what does it matter?  Stand and fight.

So one of the questions that I had... was the manual purge done this month? My understanding is that there's a manual purge required because the automatic purge doesn't happen unless you log in. And I don't recall there being a day this month where it was like "wow, everything is in..."

I also think this is a symptom of people having so many alts that end up unplayed. If everyone has one unplayed alt character that has XYZ item (ring of accuracy, emblem of gear, ice armor, whatever, you name it) then those items won't be available for their new character OR for anyone else.

So the easiest solution? If you've got alts that are geared, and you aren't playing/planning on playing them, either delete them or remove/drop/sacrifice all your armor so it goes back into circulation.

Archived