New Ofcol

Zoichan

• Immortal

Ofcol has officially been released.  Thank you to all of the patience of the player-base, and immortals alike in this task. I've learned much more than I ever thought I would in building it, as well as learned how much I still have to go. Please refrain from getting your hopes up too much and keep in mind this is my first area to build. Don't hurt my feelings.

NEW ITEMS!

Lockpicks are finally here! Also many new items as well as upgraded versions of old!

NEW QUEST!

If you find any bugs please post on prayer so they can promptly be fixed.

PLAYER OWNED HOUSES!

You can now purchase a home, and remodel it how you wish. Every home in Drkshtire Hills Subdivision will be your own personal home, with a NPC that allows only you (and if you ever decide to have family) inside. Be warned, the guards can be killed. More homes will not be built in Ofcol, so it's first come first serve, and it is Real Estate you can sell to another player, or will be reverted to Tribunal ownership after you pass away. Contact your friendly Empire to purchase! Starting cost of Drkshtire Hills Subdivision is 2.5 million gold per home, and only one per character will be allowed. After purchasing you will need to post in Prayer Forum so we can change the room descriptions to your liking.

• Immortal
26 minutes ago, Zhurong said:

The western door in the pub cant be opened.

Thanks. This has already been brought to my attention and fixed, soon to be ported over. As well as some other minor bug/quality of life fixes. Please post any other inputs on prayer and I will attend to them.

Archived