Ahem, *cough* Your attention please...

Imoutgoodbye

Given the recent, academic ivory tower treatment of putting people under a microscope, I'd like to take the opportunity to celebrate all of us.  

We're all getting older and our daily lives can certainly be a struggle.  We all have issues we fight with and celebrations are something we all deserve.  Most of us keep our private demons private, but they seep through often enough in frustration and misplaced anger.  Let's get real and positive shout outs.   

@Anume:.  Thank you, so much, from the bottom of my heart.  You've done so much for the community and the game.  I've seen what you shoulder, and as a former staff member, I truly respect the burdens you carry that I could not.  Your steady hand keeps this place going when it would have been gone years ago.   If it ever shuts down, I'll understand and always have fond memories.   I'm sorry I don't have much left in me to contribute and wish I could express my gratitude in a more fitting way.  

@Erelei: I still remember the first time I saw you at level 54, quietly plugging away in obscurity on test port.  I wish people could have seen how dedicated and hard you worked with just snippet coding, the time you dropped in to earn your spot.  I hope you recover from Covid19 quickly.   I know you deserve every ounce of respect for the way you came up through the ranks.  Take care of yourself and your family first.  I don't think we've ever had a better code.  

@Lloth: My hat is off to you, sir, for your dedication despite personal turmoil with all the moving amongst other things.  I enjoy your sharp wit and willingness to pull the trigger on in-game actions. You are your character, but also a great friend of Discord.  

@Rygothran: Thank you, sir, for making time for us when you clearly should be working on those clunkers.  😏😉.  

My lunch hour is over, but I would greatly appreciate it if you could all find it in your hearts to continue this celebration.   Don't think I forgot about you @Ulmusdorn, @Kassieti, and @Volgathras.  Although, I know I'm forgetting some people. 

Hello all,

I will express my feeling toward the community and the immortals, which are part of the community, of course!

I really feel encouraged and happy about all of the people inside this community. I really enjoy speaking with all of you and having fun to know most of you and your interesting experiencing like the drinking hubs of HSM and his lesson of how to become sober next day. The hard work many of you have and what they feel after it. The sleepless nights of Magick and his all help toward me and all the community about scripts and everything people needs. Izzy with his all chars that tries to attack everyone and his countless attacks in the game. Chief with his chars that makes respect and change the game at all. Wade with his trying to help everyone that tries to learn in deep knowledge about what skill/spells do. Grim for being there and help us all and last but not least Celebrity that gives us fresh insight about the things around.  I would like to include all of you, guys and gals and some people that I'm forgetting but I am not able to express my feeling toward all of you, except that I REALLY THANK YOU TO BE HERE and be part of it! I can't be happier than having all of you and respecting all of you.

Toward Immortals: I know that your work is REALLY REALLY hard. You don't need prove it, it can be seen. I disagree with everyone that thinks it is easy to be part of the staff and do all of the things they are doing. I personally wrote a description of a mob and room for around of 1 hour, I don't want to think about how much it will take to do a whole area for example and even that most of you can do it faster I really don't feel that the work of the Immortals is an easy one and can be ignored that easily. I don't want to point people from there, I just wish to express my gratitude toward all of you and wish to be healthy and fine. Please, stay dedicated as much as possible, as you are until now and help us make a better game for us all.

@Anume : You rock. Keep doing that.

LOVE YOU ALL!

Archived