(Live LOG) Lecitus vs Ialethe

Anonymous

So cool seeing the live pk log! With your reactions. You seemed very calm until those oh sh** moments lol. During the instants where I was failing relaxes and missing ticks I was like ARRGGHHHH the battle is slipping away from me. But because of this duel relax was 78% , now its 95%. I feel like all of us are sharpening each others skill. Again very cool.

Think you can do the one where we both die? I think that was already one of my most epic battles in FL. Us seeing your reactions would make it legendary! :) 

Lecitus

1 hour ago, Anonymous said:

So cool seeing the live pk log! With your reactions. You seemed very calm until those oh sh** moments lol. During the instants where I was failing relaxes and missing ticks I was like ARRGGHHHH the battle is slipping away from me. But because of this duel relax was 78% , now its 95%. I feel like all of us are sharpening each others skill. Again very cool.

Think you can do the one where we both die? I think that was already one of my most epic battles in FL. Us seeing your reactions would make it legendary! :) 

Lecitus

What? Epic! Yes, do that one next!

16 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

Its not useless lol. I got it to 78% through use. Yes it relaxes panic not rage. Which is what I want so that I can sleep on the tick and actually use my regeneration. 

Lecitus

It works at 1% to relax out of panic. Maybe not USELESS but I find it very frustrating to relax out of combat, then rub the dirt before the timer even ends from relax.

Gorudo

Yes that's why you have to pay attention to ticks. Yes sometimes you can't do anything about it. But at least twice in the battle I had time to relax and sleep on the tick but kept failing the relax. At the end if he stayed for one more round I could've gotten a berserk off and raged again when it dropped. it cost my the duel.

This makes Ogre warriors even more powerfu. This is much more difficult for a zerk which I am sure is intended due to regeneration. Just imagine a skilled Ogre dev zerk with health perk that had accurate tick timers on there client. *shivers*

Lecitus

Archived