New Content - Coming Soon

For those who missed this evening's podcast, I have been asked to provide a summary of what was discussed for our listeners. I cannot possibly hope to capture the charmed atmosphere of @Grim_Reefer, @Magick, and @Zoichan (and special guest star, @EllaThePuppy) in a simple forum post. But here goes nothing!

BRAND NEW MUD SCHOOL

Set in the Sanctum of Genesis, new heroes will be welcomed into Aabahran via this fully interactive installation, heralding a new age of the newbie experience for the Forsaken Lands. Featuring an exciting series of quests (with a fun little reward for completion), revamped shops with introductory equipment, an innovative travel system that will instantly transport players to more than a dozen destinations throughout the world, some familiar faces to show new players the ropes, and more!

The Sanctum of Genesis will be launched soon, and players are invited to participate in the "soft open" (date/time to be announced). An hour-long beta test of the new MUD School, we are looking for YOUR feedback to help ensure that the concept we've designed is stable, functional, and provides the newcomer to the Forsaken Lands with a great foundation to enjoy everything this world has to offer.

THE CIRCUS OF HORRORS

Anybody who's anybody knows Elsner Carmody, chief barker, ringleader, and showman of the Carmody Family Circus, Carnival, and Variety Show! In this exciting new in-game event, Carmody himself is thrilled to finally welcome ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages to the most terrifying show on earth! This epic spectacle will include games, activities, prizes, and is sure to be amusing for the whole family. So circle the wagons and come on down to the caravan, where we are dying to usher you inside to: The Circus of Horrors.

And as if that weren't enough, the fun doesn't stop there! The Circus of Horrors is to be first of many such festivals, and will act as a pilot for an oft-discussed idea to bring sporadic events of a similar nature to Aabahran throughout the (real life) year. After this first installment, the staff will be opening the floor for feedback and ideas for future episodes in this entertaining series of events.

NEW SCHEDULED EVENTS & ACTIVITIES

An innovative new MUD school. A freakishly thrilling Circus. These are just two of the attractions that are "coming soon" to the Forsaken Lands. The staff is working toward a calendar of releases and updates that will provide players with countless opportunities to interact, engage, and enjoy our shared world and all its many stories.

Expect to hear more in the days ahead about what you can expect, both long and short term, from the dedicated staff that is proud to be celebrating the 20th anniversary of Aabahran: The Forsaken Lands, and looks forward to many great years to come.

Yes, yes, yes, YES!!

Keep the changes, new content, and updates coming! I know FL is our(players) world to shape, but having fresh content and exciting changes in the future drives our passion and ambition. 

Thanks for all you do! Is Gifnab the new favorite IMM? Old Pantheon losing their edge? Better step it up losers, newbie making some waves!

39 minutes ago, Trick said:

Yes, yes, yes, YES!!

Keep the changes, new content, and updates coming! I know FL is our(players) world to shape, but having fresh content and exciting changes in the future drives our passion and ambition. 

Thanks for all you do! Is Gifnab the new favorite IMM? Old Pantheon losing their edge? Better step it up losers, newbie making some waves!

Allow me to refer you to the numerous players that were on board with condeathing me in shout-outs... 😹

Archived