Quest races and custom titles.

virr

Hello,

Not sure how to form this question, but there are quite a few q-races in the game. Some of them makes sense but others I have no clue what race they are, what race they have spawned from and therefor I don't know what are thier vulnerability. Is there a way to find out what these races are, without asking the player?

The same goes for custom titles granted to some at lvl 50, that tells me nothing of what class they are and therefor I have no way to form a strategy.

Of course I might identify them if pets are used, but then I would have to encounter them. And I might know about them from before they got their custom title, but this is not always the case.

Thank you in advance.

• Implementor

Bio <character>

This will show you their restrung race and the base race in parenthesis.

Example:

bio vera
Race: Illumian (Elf), (Right-handed) (Artificer)
Face: Pleasant     Eyes : Brown        Facial-Hair: Clean             
Hair: Bald         Color: Bald         Texture: Bald        
Body: Slender      Skin : Exotic      
Description:
Their description is here.

As for custom titles, you could ask around.  Yes, this would be a PK advantage for the first encounter, though you could probably narrow down quite a bit given what cabal they're in or what race they are.  I would recommend at least walking by and looking at them.  See what they're wearing, what spells are up and what pets they have.

Best of luck.

The command whois (name) will also show you the original race before re-string.

As far as titles go, no way to know that without either fighting them or grouping. Or looking at them with detect magic up and seeing if you can see spells that only one guild uses.

Archived