Iqqui

Izzzzy

Not sure how I felt about this Character, but nothing was really fun. 

[A bunch of concerns about other characters/players that should be taken to prayer or dealt with in game.]

Ruined the character for me, then Gifnab telling me Peace love and all that stuff.  Was not happy.  I was role playing a very evil being.  I'm not there to hold anyone's hands.  Also what the heck does muffins have to do with Savant RP?  Cool as Gifnab rp,  Also asking an uncaballed member to kill a powerful warmaster to get in felt kind of occ. How do muffins connect with Savant rp, also watching Miralen make you baths was so gross, like WTF?

I actually had all bad experiences with this character "Iqqui"  and hated it.

To the immortal that renamed my dragon.  Awesome stuff.

I have left in your concerns about me, as I have no interest in censoring for the sake of censoring or preserving my own dignity. I did make edits to the rest of your post to remove complaints about active characters that, as I noted, should have been/be directed to the prayer forum.

- Gifnab

I am sorry you had a bad experience.

I would like to note that I did not state that you had to kill said Warmaster (which you seemed to have figured out, so I am not certain how that is a lingering concern). There were many ways to fulfill the task I gave you and, at the time you initially deleted (prior to your restore and switch to Despair), you were about to allowed into the cabal.

If you would like to discuss any of the other concerns you have -- either about my RP or others' -- I would like to ask that you please bring them to the Prayer Forum. Discussing other, active mortal characters in a disparaging way does not create a healthy atmosphere for our players.

7 minutes ago, Gifnab said:

would like to note that I did not state that you had to kill said Warmaster (which you seemed to have figured out, so I am not certain how that is a lingering concern). There were many ways to fulfill the task I gave you and, at the time you initially deleted (prior to your restore and switch to Despair)

I'm not calling you out.  I know what you meant, and in truth, I wanted to kill the warmaster, but I did ask myself a couple times, hey where is the Savant RP going to come into play.  I'm sure I'm the only savant you've ever asked to "Collect a tail."  Which I did, but for me I asked...(Whats this tail for?  How does this tail help Savant RP?  Why am I getting a tail?)  That being said all imms know I love to fight.  I just couldn't seem to get dressed for the people I was fighting, and maybe that was on me.  I did go gung hoe, but there were many things I was not thrilled about.

Gifnab's roleplay, unsurprisingly, is still an enigma to most people. But I can assure you that most things I do (I say most as, admittedly, some of them are simply for the purpose of some gnomish silliness) relate to his overarching RP, which is closely tied to the arcane powers that SAVANT controls.

Would you understand that from a singular piece of interaction that seemed off the wall? No. Would you (or anyone else) understand that from a more in-depth, long term interaction with Gifnab? I would like to hope so, but no one has had such a relationship with the Senile Sorceror since his appearance in Aabahran.

I mean that is the whole point of gnome RP. They are a weird race. Read the side notes all over sanctuary of contraptions for reference. As far as Savant RP. Savant is NOT an evil cabal. It's goal is the eradication of ignorance as per the help file. While I understand you had a character concept in mind, it didn't perfectly mesh up with how Savant is described as running, and how Gifnab wants it to be run. You have a highly active Imm who makes RP fun, without being constant doom and gloom prophecies of apocalypse. Sometimes you have to make concessions to the fact that your char might not fit where you think, and either change your RP gradually to suit it, or change your path to suit your RP.

2 minutes ago, Izzzzy said:

MAYBE IF WE CALLED PEOPLE OUT ON THEIR BULLSHIT THINGS WILL CHANGE!  Have we ever though about that, or do we need to file hurt feelings reports!  Who cares if your feelings get hurt.  Suck it up.  

It is incredibly ironic to tell people to suck up their hurt feelings while posting a deletion thread full of hurt feelings. Trust me, I understand frustration. Just take a step back for a few to try to see where things went wrong, instead of just saying you you you and you are the reason I didn't have fun. 

5 minutes ago, Izzzzy said:

Also Half of my post is Censored, and that is BS

I explained exactly why your post was censored. "Calling people on their s***" does not have the effect you might think -- typically it just leads to flame wars. Sharing instances of poor behavior with the staff, however, will allow us to observe and take corrective action as needed, which is a far more successful way of changing those behaviors long term.

I'm tired of being stalked at my pit.  I'm tired of people double teaming me when I was attacked in the first place and calling it redemption. 

Aegrus You fought me like a champ, except that one time.

Lithala Our fights where awesome.

Dk  I was looking forward to some acutal rp.

I tried. This thread is locked now. Please remember that we are trying to cultivate a helpful, friendly, enjoyable atmosphere for all of our players. If you have concerns about something that breaches said atmosphere, I implore you to bring it to the Prayer Forum; and further, I implore you to NOT bring it to the public forums or Discord.

• Gifnab locked this topic

Archived