Condead - Zergedelt Maitihuleta

Aulian

Sylvala blocks your attack with her weapon.
The Hunter Eternal's fury MANGLES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Sylvala's howling melody DISMEMBERS you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Sylvala has some small wounds and bruises. 75-90%
Zergedelt: [=--|---|---|---]
<55/969hp 0/1429m 481/481mv 3302cps $0 D 15> 
Sylvala strikes a sweet melody on a imperial topaz harp.
Sylvala sings 'Like a facade, sound creeps abroad,'
Sylvala sings 'The air reverberates like with a lightning rod!'
Sylvala's vibrato MASSACRES you!
You have been KILLED!!

GLORIOUS! You die valiantly before your opponent, before succumbing to the warmth of Death.

A bright flash of light nearly blinds you as a powerful mortal falls to the mortal coils of Death.
Zergedelt the Imperator of the Ossein is now one with the continued cycle of Death.

Mum, I'm coming home! @Anume

[50 Illit  Nec] [ADJUDICATOR Hand of Law(L)] <PK> (Militia [L]) [Neuter] <NOBLE> Zergedelt Maitihuleta the Imperator of the Ossein

/-----------------\/------------------------------------------------\
| Zergedelt       || Hand of Law of ADJUDICATOR                     |
\-----------------/\------------------------------------------------/
| Str: 17(15)     || Level 50 Sex N          Age   2105(310h)       |
| Int: 25(25)^1   || Class necromancer       Size  medium           |
| Wis: 23(23)     || Race  illithid          Align lawful evil      |
| Dex: 18(18)^1   || Hp    1004/1004  (132%) Exp   47520/603680     |
| Con: 17(17)     || Mana  1504/1504  (135%) +Hit  16 (100%)        |
\ Lck: [||||--]   \/ Move   486/486   (166%) +Dam  10               /
/-----------------/\--------------------/\--------------------------\
|     ARMOR       ||      SAVES         || Deity  Anume             |
| Slash  -342     || Spell       -17    || Faith  Necropsy          |
| Pierce -342     || Afflictive  -41    || Weight 199/275           |
| Blunt  -335     || Maledictive -34    || Items  33/39             |
| Magic  -375     || Mental      -31    || Prac   13     Train 0    |
|                 || Breath      -9     || RP     464               |
|                 ||                    || Gold   14K    CP 3.1K    |
\-----------------\/--------------------\/--------------------------/
/ Death is knocking at your door.                                   \
| 4 more hours must pass before a cabal promotion.                  |
\-------------------------------------------------------------------/

You have 487 rp points.

3.  Restful Body               50
 14.  Thickened Skin             75

<worn around neck>     (Glowing) (Humming) a necklace of etched souls

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  120 :       7 : rp  :  an Immortal : 09/01/2020 20:25:55 : Forum Log: A Bargain Made 
  121 :       5 : rp  :  an Immortal : 09/23/2020 16:31:50 : Note: The Glorification of the Empire 
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rewards list for: Zergedelt. Total Rewards: 121. Current RP points: 487.

The soul of Aegreus is carried by Zergedelt
The soul of Wofgar is carried by Zergedelt
The soul of Sranul is carried by Zergedelt
The soul of Sorsha is carried by Zergedelt
The soul of Ladigan is carried by Zergedelt
The soul of Adikia is carried by Zergedelt
The soul of Ethylan is carried by Zergedelt
The soul of Ziviz is carried by Zergedelt

Bozhik - The first person to feel the brunt of Zerg's personality was possibly you. I think you did great, but I think your let the IC affect how your felt OOC.

Sorsha - God I hate elves. You were no exception. I also felt you helped shape my evil RP as I was able to just be quite awful to you. Nothing personal.

Aelythuen - Hated you, thought you could just return and take a seat at the table of my Empire?

Garalina - Bloody Elves and Crusaders. Worst combination. You were at a time that I felt I was losing control of my Empire. Seems I lasted long enough :D

Ziviz - Man did we have some fights? I really enjoyed our interactions and your class. You were a beast of note and it was a pleasure playing with you. I knew every time were on together one of us was going to die, I think you got unlucky that it was mostly you 😛 because it honestly could of gone either way.

Athunasu - Part of what I considered the dynamic watcher 'duo'. Bent on being absolute thorns in my side, like Ziviz we had some really close battles and you were a powerhouse of a druid. Similar to Ziviz, one of us was always going to die werent they?

Puerilaug - Ah, the other 'real' necro of note during my time. We had some epic battles, truely epic. Zerg personally wanted to do anything they could to keep the mantle, they thought, of premier necro in the lands.  

Ragnomar - Lord of the Tower. I don't know how you felt but I always felt we had a really uneasy relationship - but we managed to live side by side and at least for Zerg, achieve something great. Thank you for giving my Empire the city gates. I am sure someone with some brains will use it to screw with people now that the Tribunal owns them properly :D

Killian - God I hated you. With a passion that filled every fibre of my characters being. They saw you as an irritating bug that should just be squashed, repeatedly. I suppose that makes you a good rper hahaha :P

Sylvana - You were ultimately the demise of this character. There is very little a necro can do about bards who are well played and you are exceptionally well played. That being said you RP was always stellar, you consideration, tenacity and being a very worthy opponent.

Zoichan - Thank you for the opportunity. It seems like every time we ran into each other you were chewing me out and demoting me HAH! I suppose to  take two demotions and still end up at the end as L is an achievement of something.

I can't even lie.  This hurts me to my core.  I loved This fucking toon on ALL My characters, and two of them made the list.  I made it my mission to try to kill you.  Such a beast.  It was a pleasure to RP with you and I'm gonna be sad you're gone.  I made my Necro because of you.    I've never been at the edge of my computer watching so closely to see who would die first.  Nerves killing.  I'll never forget the shatter to ZIVIZ brain.  I think its was the Sexiest kill I've ever seen and can't believe you hit my head like that.  The odds.  Sad day for FL 

VERY WELL DONE!  IF ONLY EVERONE FOUGHT LIKE THIS!

Archived